Blackhawks line predictions

BridgeportHeather

The Blackhawks finally begin their training camp on Thursday. It will be quite interesting as to how Tuomo Ruuttu performs during this period of time. The first game of the season is in just over a month, so I thought it would be cool to see everyone's thoughts on who Brian Sutter will put out there on each line. Who will come out of training camp with a roster spot, and what will the forward combinations and blue line pairings be?

I stopped caring about the BlackHawks a few seasons back. I know I made the right decision after reading The Thread on BHZ.com where Wirtz returned a long-time season ticket holders money because he had the audacity to question the BHawk Organization's outdated direction for the team. :fyou Wirtz.

As for their lines? Who cares :huh: ?

I stopped caring about the BlackHawks a few seasons back. I know I made the right decision after reading The Thread on BHZ.com where Wirtz returned a long-time season ticket holders money because he had the audacity to question the BHawk Organization's outdated direction for the team.  :fyou  Wirtz.

As for their lines? Who cares  :huh: ?

That is so sad too cause I remember how awesome it was to be a Hawks fan in the middle 90's and before. The place was always packed, there were fights on the ice, fights in the stands, when we scored the place shook with the noise & the anthem and the cheering that went along with it rocked the building.

Nowadays all there is to do at a Hawks game is boo Alex Zhamnov, the "crowds" barely crack 9000 on a good night & when St. Louis or Detroit come to town I feel like I'm in the other team's building cause there are so many of the other teams fans there.

If I didn't know any better I'd say this team was trying to drive the fans away.

and Mike Smithov says we have a playoff team this season. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You bastards aint getting my money this season.

I'll give anyone on this site $1 if they'll agree to not watch, listen to, or attend any Blackhawks games this season.

Cmon, a whole dollar!  It will be worth it, trust me.

I can't do that...I just have too much love for the team...I'm in no way gonna begin to be a fairweather fan...I'm gonna continue avidly following this team no matter how bad they are, even though there seems to be way more lows than highs.

I'll give anyone on this site $1 if they'll agree to not watch, listen to, or attend any Blackhawks games this season.

i'll take it. i did it last year, and the year before that, and the year before that...

I can't do that...I just have too much love for the team...I'm in no way gonna begin to be a fairweather fan...I'm gonna continue avidly following this team no matter how bad they are, even though there seems to be way more lows than highs.

There's a difference between being a fair weather fan & being a fan that is driven away by a management and ownership that has been screwing the fans over since 1996. Hawk fans are sick of Dollar Bill padding his pockets at our expense and doing less and less to make this club a winning team.

OK, let me ask you this question:

You are a diehard Coca-Cola addict--you drink a 12 pack of it a day. You love the taste, the caffeinated buzz, the design of the logo on the cans, etc. Then, that day comes in the 80's, when they change the formula to New Coke. The taste is different, there's a new logo, and I believe less caffeine. It's terrible, you can't stand it. Do you continue to drink a crappy product out of some bizarre loyalty to the Coca-Cola company? Or do you find something else to drink, vowing never to touch a Coke again until they bring back the classic formula?

The Blackhawks are New Coke, and the only way you'll get Classic Coke is to stop buying New Coke.

If sports teams are to be run as businesses, then consumers must react to them as they would to any other product on the market.

You are a diehard Coca-Cola addict--you drink a 12 pack of it a day. You love the taste, the caffeinated buzz, the design of the logo on the cans, etc. Then, that day comes in the 80's, when they change the formula to New Coke. The taste is different, there's a new logo, and I believe less caffeine. It's terrible, you can't stand it. Do you continue to drink a crappy product out of some bizarre loyalty to the Coca-Cola company? Or do you find something else to drink, vowing never to touch a Coke again until they bring back the classic formula?

The Blackhawks are New Coke, and the only way you'll get Classic Coke is to stop buying New Coke.

If sports teams are to be run as businesses, then consumers must react to them as they would to any other product on the market.

I never said I'd be a financial impact on the team...You can FOLLOW a team without going to a single game! I just won't stop following the team altogether, which is what you're imploring us to do!

I never said I'd be a financial impact on the team...You can FOLLOW a team without going to a single game! I just won't stop following the team altogether, which is what you're imploring us to do!

I didn't say I wasn't going to follow them at all, but even that is going to get old when they fall 10 or 15 games below 500 before the All Star game & ESPN is laughing at us.

OK, but you realize that every minute you spend listening to a game on the radio, or watching?HA! a game on TV you are contributing to the lining of Dollar Bill's pockets in indirect, but very significant ways. I guess if you're just checking scores in the paper you aren't helping the organ-I-zation..... :P

OK, but you realize that every minute you spend listening to a game on the radio, or watching?HA! a game on TV you are contributing to the lining of Dollar Bill's pockets in indirect, but very significant ways. I guess if you're just checking scores in the paper you aren't helping the organ-I-zation..... :P

So I'm supposed to quit eating at places like Mr. Submarine just because they advertise during Blackhawks games?

So I'm supposed to quit eating at places like Mr. Submarine just because they advertise during Blackhawks games?

You could quit eating at them cause they suck?

Sullivan Zhamnow Daze

Calder Ruutu Bell

Niemenen Arnason Radulov

Vorobiev Nichol Thornton/Studwick/My Granmother

These won't be them but I'd do something like this(if I'm not missing anyone.)

Top 10 Black Hawk lines:

10) How do some teams get 2 points for a game?

9) Do some players actually get more than minimum wage for playing this game?

8) Why does half of my minimum wage paycheck show a deduction of 50% for the "Wirtz Family Christmas Gift Fund?"

7) Is it true some teams sign free agents?

6) I thought every team changed coaches twice a year!

5) Oh, the puck is supposed to past the blue line?

4) My Ace "One Size Fits All" athletic supporter fits just fine. Why would anyone want a stanley cup? I wouldn't want to wear a cup after Stanley used it. Gross!

3) Oh, the Stanley Cup does not go in my jock strap?

2) I heard some teams actually play more than 80 games a season!

1) I love it when the red light shines on our side! It's like a party! So much fun to see our guests so happy!