4/21- White Sox vs Indians 7:10 PM CT

Jose Abreu

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 11:55 PM)
Last night's game perked me up. Tonight brought me down low. Tomorrow is key for my psyche. Can we finally win a series? That would be a decent sign of life. If we lose tomorrow against a blah Indians team, f*** it I agree with you.

Considering they have Kluber going and how offense has been all year (except a handful of innings), that is a recipe for another 0-2 runs

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dunt @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 10:22 PM)
I've come to terms that this team will not nearly live up to my expectations and I can stop caring nearly as much as I do and enjoy my summer.

I came to this conclusion 3 years ago, my blood pressure has been amazing since then and found a new sport to watch instead of baseball that isn't nearly as frustrating (Boxing)

QUOTE (Real @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 06:32 AM)
I came to this conclusion 3 years ago, my blood pressure has been amazing since then and found a new sport to watch instead of baseball that isn't nearly as frustrating (Boxing)

:o i really thought you were going to say wrestling.

Can I just say that I hate Ryan Raburn? And that when he retires the only thing he will have to hang his hat on (besides the fact that he was a ML baseball player) will be that Sox fans hate him?

I don't think fans of teams that had Raburn on their team particularly love him. I mean, he's a nice piece for an AL Central team. But really, Raburn, screw you buddy. Can't wait til you just retire and go away.