Damn

WHarris1

Definitely I'll be watching it on TV. I have class til 12:50, and my dorm's literally a 30 second walk away from the building where both classes are in, so I should be in my room by 1, which gives me enough time to turn on the TV and settle in to do play by play for the game here. :)

Let's see how I can make it.

Early flight from Harlingen, Texas to Midway via. Jackson, Mississippi. $497 roundtrip

Cab from Midway to the Cell $55

Tickets, Hot Dogs, Beef Sandwich, Italian Sausage, $65

Beers for all my Soxtalk friends $675

Hmmm, is the game on ESPN? :headbang

Let's see how I can make it.

Early flight from Harlingen, Texas to Midway via. Jackson, Mississippi. $497 roundtrip

Cab from Midway to the Cell $55

Tickets, Hot Dogs, Beef Sandwich, Italian Sausage, $65

Beers for all my Soxtalk friends $675

Hmmm, is the game on ESPN?  :headbang

I think you're overestimating on the beer tab.. maybe just $400. And if it helps I'll pick you up from the airport :lol:

People, people, people..... Don't kill yourselves over the game being in the afternoon. The lords of baseball invented the VCR for just these times. Put the old tape in the machine adn go to school. Rewind it when you get home and watch our Sox win and Loaiza get #20. I plan on recording the epic battle so should you. Try and stay away from any updates during the game time while in class.

People, people, people..... Don't kill yourselves over the game being in the afternoon. The lords of baseball invented the VCR for just these times. Put the old tape in the machine adn go to school. Rewind it when you get home and watch our Sox win and Loaiza get #20. I plan on recording the epic battle so should you. Try and stay away from any updates during the game time while in class.

I may tape it just to see Loaiza get #20.

It's been a while since I've seen a Sox pitcher win #20 in a season.

To get #20 over the Twinks would be SWEET.

To have it be the final game of a Sox sweep............priceless.