4/23 - White Sox vs. Royals 7:10 CST

Dunt

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 03:56 AM)
Well guess what, LaRoche K'd and Avi grounded out.

I'll take my chances with man on third and one out. That's where you win the damn game if your team is even halfway competent.

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 10:56 PM)
I'm also oh, so happy Micah has no RBI this season. I realize it's not easy where he bats in the order, but at this rate he'll knock in about 20 runs all season ... if he ever gets off the snide and gets his first RBI.

That's what you are worried about? Micah isn't here to get RBI's and he isn't in position to do so often

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 10:56 PM)
I don't understand how someone can switch hit. I seriously can only masturbate with my right hand. I've tried otherwise. It doesn't work.

Also vaginas.

*words of wisdom from wite*

Remind me to never eat at your restaurant

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 10:56 PM)
I don't understand how someone can switch hit. I seriously can only masturbate with my right hand. I've tried otherwise. It doesn't work.

Also vaginas.

*words of wisdom from wite*

You obviously didn't have a cast on your dominant hand when you were a teen

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 03:58 AM)
That's what you are worried about? Micah isn't here to get RBI's and he isn't in position to do so often

Not worried about it, but mad about it. All I heard about what how great he was going to be. I know, it's early and all that.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 11:00 PM)
Not worried about it, but mad about it. All I heard about what how great he was going to be. I know, it's early and all that.

I think he has been pretty good so far this year. He will only get better as the season goes on, IMO