4/24-26 - The Pale Hose vs. The Team That Inspired Lorde's Angst

Quin

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:33 PM)
I got flamed this offseason for saying I hope Robin has the flexibility to bat Melky 5th because I had no hope in Avi/Gillaspie/Flowers.

Starting to look like you were right about Conor. Still too early to write off Avi, but obviously he hasn't looked good as of late. I will say Flowers' at-bats babes looked ok to me lately, even if the results haven't been impressive.

Regardless, Melky batting 5th may happen sooner than we think if Avi continues to struggle.

My feed is pretty behind so I just got up to people discussing the order. I would like to see Micah at the 2 spot. With his speed and pretty good batting average so far he needs more AB's not just 3 a game. I would have Melky in the 5 hole with Alexei, Connor, Avi, and Flowers round out the lineup.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:38 PM)
Hahahahahaha. Has it ever been proven that Hawk has an iPhone? He always mentions it, but I have a hard time believing that he has one.

Last time I saw him he had a Sanyo flip phone. Maybe a year ago.

f***ing KC twins. Punto play again. Orlando is on fire.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:39 PM)
Which poster in that thread said they are in favor of batting Micah leadoff in this thread?

Don't use generalizations, find a specific poster being hypocritical.

He said the thread not everyone on the board.

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 09:39 PM)
My feed is pretty behind so I just got up to people discussing the order. I would like to see Micah at the 2 spot. With his speed and pretty good batting average so far he needs more AB's not just 3 a game. I would have Melky in the 5 hole with Alexei, Connor, Avi, and Flowers round out the lineup.

With as young as Micah is I really don't want to put him under that much pressure yet.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 07:39 PM)
That didn't take long

Can never build off any positive momentum...seem to give it right back more often than not.

Well, the Royals lead the league in obp while only being 11th in (AL) walks...under control contact instead of the Avi/Viciedo show. Highest BA by 15 points.

Edited by caulfield12