4/24-26 - The Pale Hose vs. The Team That Inspired Lorde's Angst

Quin

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:39 PM)
Which poster in that thread said they are in favor of batting Micah leadoff in this thread?

Don't use generalizations, find a specific poster being hypocritical.

As I said, but you don't seem to comprehend, there was a thread 5 days ago about sending Micah down, now there are people that want him to lead off.things change quickly.

Sorry you are so offended. I was calling no one out. 5 days from now people might be in love with Avi again.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:41 PM)
Can never build off any positive momentum...seem to give it right back more often than not.

Well, the Royals lead the majors in obp while only being 11th in walks...under control contact instead of the Avi/Viciedo show.

It seems to happen every time we score a run

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 09:40 PM)
With as young as Micah is I really don't want to put him under that much pressure yet.

Can't hurt to try it a game or two bc scoring less then 2 runs a game will mean we are gonna have a top 5 pick in this next years draft again.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 25, 2015 -> 01:40 AM)
With as young as Micah is I really don't want to put him under that much pressure yet.

yesterday, when that was mention, i thought and said, if it was done when the season started, then yes. MJ had his intro now. he should be able to handle it. if not, then EB.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:42 PM)
As I said, but you don't seem to comprehend, there was a thread 5 days ago about sending Micah down, now there are people that want him to lead off.things change quickly.

Sorry you are so offended. I was calling no one out. 5 days from now people might be in love with Avi again.

I never posted about Micah being put down in AAA but I did suggest to try him at lead off for a few games to see how it works, if it doesn't put him back in the 9 hole. It really couldn't hurt this lineup, IMO.