LETS show WSI......

Be Good

A while ago in April when my carrer :lol: was with WSI, I or maybe it was someone else showed everyone from this site....WSI took over 1st so if anyone wants to be in this go ahead I will add SoxTalk or someone else could

BE GOOD

EDIT: IF I gave a link to the site that might help:

http://www.baseballtop100.com/top100/upload/

I never knew WSI was that highly regarded among baseball fan sites.  I see soxnet.net made #16.

I remember this poll well. WSI won because all of their posters voted hundreds of times for WSI each. WSI went as far as to pin The Thread and posters over there were posting that they were on vote number 573 and counting..... urging other members of WSI to inflate the numbers in WSI's favor. Looks like they succeeded.

SoxNet's admins, on the otherhand, pinned a thread asking for anyone that wanted to vote for SoxNet in this poll to only vote for SoxNet once to get an accurate result of where SoxNet falls amongst knowledgeable baseball fans.

WSI isn't that highly regarded.

I remember this poll well. WSI won because all of their posters voted hundreds of times for WSI each. WSI went as far as to pin The Thread and posters over there were posting that they were on vote number 573 and counting..... urging other members of WSI to inflate the numbers in WSI's favor. Looks like they succeeded.

SoxNet's admins, on the otherhand, pinned a thread asking for anyone that wanted to vote for SoxNet in this poll to only vote for SoxNet once to get an accurate result of where SoxNet falls amongst knowledgeable baseball fans.

WSI isn't that  highly regarded.

Yeah I was at wsi at the time. The great thing is thats how I learned about soxtalk. That poll.