4/27 Games

flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 28, 2015 -> 09:18 AM)
He's probably been overlooked as far as prospect status. He's 25, but he probably should be in the Top 30 in the organization.

The guy at one time was thought to be a potential top 5 round pick, struggled, got drafted in round 12 and then got hurt and fell to 29. There's definite talent there. He may never be a star but he could have himself a long career in some capacity.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 28, 2015 -> 02:18 PM)
He's probably been overlooked as far as prospect status. He's 25, but he probably should be in the Top 30 in the organization.

i will admit, i for 1 was among those skeptical b/c of his age. same with several other players.

i am so happy i was wrong and didn't know better.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 28, 2015 -> 08:34 AM)
The guy at one time was thought to be a potential top 5 round pick, struggled, got drafted in round 12 and then got hurt and fell to 29. There's definite talent there. He may never be a star but he could have himself a long career in some capacity.

He also lost his draft year without playing, which has an effect on age. I do think he's a legit prospect.