5/2 - White Sox vs Twins

flavum

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead last in HRs, second to last in hits, dead last in runs scored, dead last in baserunning, 4th worst in starting pitching ERA, near the bottom in defense. The only bright spot is the bullpen (6th in ERA). At this point all the projections saying 78-79 wins look optimistic.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ May 2, 2015 -> 04:17 PM)
Dead last in HRs, second to last in hits, dead last in runs scored, dead last in baserunning, 4th worst in starting pitching ERA, near the bottom in defense. The only bright spot is the bullpen (6th in ERA). At this point all the projections saying 78-79 wins look optimistic.

70 is looking hard to do.

The Twins are .500 and the Sox five under. Laughable. The Twins are 8-4 at home. With that piece of crap team.

But the Sox got to stretch out Rodon a bit today ... what a sick joke of an organization. No urgency. Just loss after loss.

p.s. I wouldn't have pinch hit Flowers for Shuck when he had two hits, matchups be darned.

p.s.s. The Sox bench sucks.

Sorry, I seem to like Rick Hahn's moves when they are initially completed, but he bares a helluva lot of responsibility for this mess. Shark is terrible, Gillaspie is terrible, Flowers is terrible, Danks & Noesi suck, the bench stinks, Rodon is being handled horribly, and this might be the worst coaching staff in baseball.

Edited by Butter Parque

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 2, 2015 -> 09:17 PM)
:sweep: Take all 4 ..........................Minn guys cannot believe how bad Sox are.

It's hard to be swept in a four-game series, really hard.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ May 2, 2015 -> 09:17 PM)
Overreacting to Rodon I mean

I think it's reasonable to suggest he had lousy stuff today judging by the sound of bat hitting ball and he should be stretching out in the minors not in some ridiculous midding inning relief role in the big leagues.

QUOTE (Butter Parque @ May 2, 2015 -> 09:20 PM)
Sorry, I seem to like Rick Hahn's moves when they are initially completed, but he bares a helluva lot of responsibility for this mess. Shark is terrible, Gillaspie is terrible, Flowers is terrible, Danks & Noesi suck, the bench stinks, Rodon is being handled horribly...

Yep, he spent a lot of money only to leave some gigantic holes.

QUOTE (Butter Parque @ May 2, 2015 -> 04:20 PM)
Sorry, I seem to like Rick Hahn's moves when they are initially completed, but he bares a helluva lot of responsibility for this mess. Shark is terrible, Gillaspie is terrible, Flowers is terrible, Danks & Noesi suck, the bench stinks, Rodon is being handled horribly...

He'll take blame because that's what GMs do. But I still like him and think he's a smart GM.

That said, he needs a new manager, and his team president and owner need to allow him to do that.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 2, 2015 -> 04:21 PM)

I think it's reasonable to suggest he had lousy stuff today judging by the sound of bat hitting ball and he should be stretching out in the minors not in some ridiculous midding inning relief role in the big leagues.

Sox always find a way.

I can't really blame Hahn too much, literally everyone is underperforming, even guys like Sale and Quintana. I can't really hold him too responsible when nearly everyone is on pace for their career-worst season.

Look at those hitters in the 9th. That is not a major league lineup (but let's trade young players for more rents, kW).

Sox haven't had a real hitter on the bench in a decade. Pinch runners, utility players....everything but a decent bat.

Oh and call up Sanchez

Edited by GreenSox

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 2, 2015 -> 04:21 PM)

I think the Twins swept the Sox 4 games last year or the year before that.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 2, 2015 -> 03:19 PM)
The Twins are .500 and the Sox five under. Laughable. The Twins are 8-4 at home. With that piece of crap team.

But the Sox got to stretch out Rodon a bit today ... what a sick joke of an organization. No urgency. Just loss after loss.

p.s. I wouldn't have pinch hit Flowers for Shuck when he had two hits, matchups be darned.

p.s.s. The Sox bench sucks.

It was Beckham, I'm pretty sure.

QUOTE (Butter Parque @ May 2, 2015 -> 04:20 PM)
Sorry, I seem to like Rick Hahn's moves when they are initially completed, but he bares a helluva lot of responsibility for this mess. Shark is terrible, Gillaspie is terrible, Flowers is terrible, Danks & Noesi suck, the bench stinks, Rodon is being handled horribly, and this might be the worst coaching staff in baseball.

Then let Hahn pick his own manager and not have to get a ok from Williams on everything...............Let him be the GM without looking over his shoulder.