5/3 - Sox @ Twins

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 3, 2015 -> 02:22 PM)
Farmer saying losing like this adds to the level of "hatefulness" as a player.

Except you have to fight back and do something about it.

Hatefulness towards what?

While I still wouldn't do it nearly so soon, I would think the soonest you see a managerial change is at the end of the upcoming homestand. A long road trip where you miss days of games while locked up in your hotel and then have a bunch of guys get sick probably isn't the time you can make final conclusions about what's going on. And if you thought he had to go before then, you shouldn't have started the season with him.

I don't hate this team. I won't. They spend money and try, but now it's time to sack up and fire the manager. Bring in a legit guy. If all we were doing is not hitting then I may tend to let it play out more. But we're not. We can't hit, field or pitch. Committing error and playing poor defense is just terrible. No excuses.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2015 -> 02:21 PM)
Noesi deserves more of a chance than Danks. Noesi hasn't exactly been helped by Rodon.

It is unclear what Danks has to do to lose his rotation spot at this point. He is f***ing awful and has been for a long time.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ May 3, 2015 -> 02:28 PM)
It is unclear what Danks has to do to lose his rotation spot at this point. He is f***ing awful and has been for a long time.

All money driven IF he was being paid 3 or 4 mil he would of been gone long ago.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ May 3, 2015 -> 03:28 PM)

Retiring would help.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2015 -> 03:29 PM)
Avi looks awesome at least. Hit almost all liners in this series.

I don't know how many times or how long he has to put up pretty good numbers with iffy peripherals before we just decide that the kid can hit in spite of an approach that needs some work