5/3 - Sox @ Twins

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It used to be that owners would get mad at their players for stealing money and visit the clubhouse and kick some ass.

Now, everybody is making so much Monopoly money, nobody cares about the kind of money that is being wasted on this incompetent team. But they probably try to save pennies with everybody else who works for the team i'm sure (grounds crew, etc)

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 3, 2015 -> 07:53 PM)
I have never seen a Sox team so unprepared to play day after day.

Question starts to become if there's any reason to think they can compete next year. If not, then see ya Sale.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2015 -> 02:56 PM)
Question starts to become if there's any reason to think they can compete next year. If not, then see ya Sale.

If it's over on June 1st (officially), everything should be on the table.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 3, 2015 -> 01:55 PM)
If a message is sent tonight or tomorrow, it's probably going to be Micah. Probably not fair to send down a rookie, but that's usually the first step.

For Sanchez, who will promptly go 0 for the Detroit series...

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2015 -> 02:56 PM)

If Sox trade Sale just sell the team or leave Chicago because that will be it.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2015 -> 07:56 PM)

I finally do not care who they trade off. I have no emotional ties to any of the players anymore. I could take a total rebuild with all no names.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 3, 2015 -> 08:57 PM)
If Sox trade Sale just sell the team or leave Chicago because that will be it.

Disagree, as it's not like Sox fans comes out especially for him as it is now. If they can get 3-4 major pieces for the future, I think fans would understand.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2015 -> 02:59 PM)
Disagree, as it's not like Sox fans comes out especially for him as it is now. If they can get 3-4 major pieces for the future, I think fans would understand.

We shall see I guess

The bench should have been Bonifacio or beckham....not both. And shuck is no different than junior danks. No help at all in the bench. Get Sanchez up here and let Micah play some OF or send him down.

And they cut Carroll at the end of last year and suddenly he's the first guy they call up.