Rodon to the Rotation?

flavum

Looking like he could get the start next Sunday vs the Reds.

I wouldn't mind if they sent him back to Charlotte to start, but he needs to start somewhere.

At this point, it's looking like the Sox won't be contending. So if he gets the on-the-job training with his changeup, maybe 25-27 starts in the big leagues will help him for 2016.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 3, 2015 -> 05:31 PM)
Looking like he could get the start next Sunday vs the Reds.

I wouldn't mind if they sent him back to Charlotte to start, but he needs to start somewhere.

At this point, it's looking like the Sox won't be contending. So if he gets the on-the-job training with his changeup, maybe 25-27 starts in the big leagues will help him for 2016.

i was wondering when he is going to start a game.

I though it was interesting how Rodon relieved Noesi. Next time out, it could be Rodon starting and Noesi getting mop up duties.

The hell with it. Put Noesi or Danks in the pen and put Rodon in the rotation.

While were at it. Release Bonafacio's worthless ass and call up Sanchez to put some heat on Johnson and Gillaspie.

If the Sox are truly trying to contend, they will make some changes because this isn't working right now.

At least start with getting Rodon into the rotation first.

I'm really starting to wonder if the crazy idea of trading Danks for Jackson was crazy after all...