Loaiaza's contract

Guest hotsoxchick1
And I wonder how KW would know if he was going to make the CY young award winner.

:P e.s.p.?????? or a crystal ball.. maybe bmr gave him one of his visions???? :huh:

The club has an option with a base of 3.5 mil.  He also has incentives in his contract and I believe if he wins the Cy Young his salary increases to 4 mil for next year.

A lot of guys have those kind of clauses written into their contracts. I wouldn't be surprised if even Royce Clayton has all-star/MVP clauses...

Guest hotsoxchick1
A lot of guys have those kind of clauses written into their contracts.  I wouldn't be surprised if even Royce Clayton has all-star/MVP clauses...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hes got a can bat your weight for avg. clause in his contract who you foolin........ :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Either that or go out to dinner with Carlos Castillo :bang There won't be anything left for Royce or anyone else for that matter :lol:

lol......hell he could take colon along for extra insurance that theres no crumbs left...... ;)