5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Condor13 @ May 9, 2015 -> 09:06 PM)
Innings limit in my opinion is a joke. Maybe if he didn't pitch in college and just cam out of high school. But his arm is ready for it. If you wanna limit his inning then just give him a cap of 6 inning a game that should give him about 150 innings on the year

If you want to question an organization about what they do to keep pitchers healthy, this one probably isn't it. They know what they have in Carlos and want to treat him carefully.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 9, 2015 -> 09:11 PM)
Well I'm remember fathom kept saying we needed a break since we kept facing aces for a while.

We have faced a proportionately large amount of good pitching, yes. But Jason Marquis is next level bad.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 9, 2015 -> 10:10 PM)
If you want to question an organization about what they do to keep pitchers healthy, this one probably isn't it. They know what they have in Carlos and want to treat him carefully.

I think they said they wanted him at 150 innings. You would get the same amount of inning by limiting him to 6 innings a game and the Sox would be a 100X better for it There are different ways to achieve the same result. My way gives tge sox a shot at the playoffs. The Sox way is throwing away the season