Game Thread (9-8): Hostess Twinkies vs. White Sox

BridgeportHeather

uh no dont go there.. do not involve me in the middle of your kinky sex ploys with maury.... :nono ........

All I'm stating are the facts...I don't know how it got there, but I saw your car pull out of Maury's drive way as I pulled into his street...Looks like SOMEONE'S been caught red-handed!!!! :o :lol:

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Now you are talking my language.  You know how many spots there are to "lose" a body in the dunes :o  :)

lol about as many spots as there are good fishing holes......i have a nice pair of cement wadders with your name on them....... ;) :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
All I'm stating are the facts...I don't know how it got there, but I saw your car pull out of Maury's drive way as I pulled into his street...Looks like SOMEONE'S been caught red-handed!!!! :o :lol:

need i remind someone whos tounge was in whos ear in front of about 30 some odd people?????? :P <------ bring back the memory now????? :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
What are you two doing? The threads are getting me excited!

lol MT just adding some life between innings.......i have to relieve this stress somehow........ ;)

need i remind someone whos tounge was in whos ear in front of about 30 some odd people?????? :P :D

I'm LMFAO here, hsc!!!

But I'm not the one who's allowing the whole world to see me...Maury's neighbor across the street saw you two in the window and taped the whole thing...I know all about it!!! :D