• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm LMFAO here, hsc!!!

But I'm not the one who's allowing the whole world to see me...Maury's neighbor across the street saw you two in the window and taped the whole thing...I know all about it!!! :D

ahh but how quickly you foreget.... i have still life of you two in action........dont make me get the pics posted here..... :nono ;) proof is in the kodak moment..... :lol:

I'm LMFAO here, hsc!!!

But I'm not the one who's allowing the whole world to see me...Maury's neighbor across the street saw you two in the window and taped the whole thing...I know all about it!!! :D

ahh but how quickly you foreget.... i have still life of you two in action........dont make me get the pics posted here..... :nono ;) proof is in the kodak moment..... :lol:

Please share the photos with us.

Guest hotsoxchick1
We put a 5 spot on the first and after that nothing...

Cmon Colon!

We could sure use a couple more runs just to be on the safe side. Maybe Colon is saving his blazing stuff for the last couple innings to blow the Twinkies candle out.

i sure hope he has something else to offer.... id hate to waste that first inning on nothing........ btw,32,807 at the game tonite....... :headbang

I'm LMFAO here, hsc!!!

I can always show everyone the video on webcam!!! :lol:

We put a 5 spot on the first and after that nothing...

Cmon Colon!

We could sure use a couple more runs just to be on the safe side. Maybe Colon is saving his blazing stuff for the last couple innings to blow the Twinkies candle out.

i sure hope he has something else to offer.... id hate to waste that first inning on nothing........ btw,32,807 at the game tonite....... :headbang

Good to see that much of a crowd. However, the Sox deserve a full stadium especially in a battle of behemouths like the Twinkies and the mighty Sox

Me personally.  It is more Colon's fault.  Miguel is still learning how to call a game from Sandy.  Colon should know better and shake him off to what pitch he should be throwing.

last I checked miguel had the second best catcher's ERA in the AL behind only Hernandez in Oakland. I'll check for current stats