NOW THAT IS why we need Colon!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

I never questioned your loyalty to the Sox.  I just feel Colon is over criticized when he is having a better season then Buehrle who recieves almost no heat at all on this board.  Colon is stepping it up big time when it counts and lets just celebrate that. :cheers

I agree. Lets celebrate this MASSIVE win & also enjoy a couple of days of silence from Corg.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think mb doesnt get heat because hes been here longer and we know what to expect out of him???? anyhow i just didnt want it to be said i didnt cheer him on.... i did..  it doesnt mean i like him ... but you get what im sayin .....right???

Yeah I understand what your saying. I'm a big Bears fan and absolutely hate Kordell Stewart. However, if they happen to do anything this year (no chance) I'm not going to root against the guy.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah I understand what your saying.  I'm a big Bears fan and absolutely hate Kordell Stewart.  However, if they happen to do anything this year (no chance) I'm not going to root against the guy.

:cheers :cheers :cheers youll need alot of these for football season.... let me help ya out.... :cheers :cheers :cheers lol......

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think that we have some people in the moment that dont wanna show up!!!

OUR ACE TUB OF GOO <--- f*** THIS BULLs*** YOUR TABACUDO! Asshole!

I agree. Corgs nowhere to be found. That old whiny b**** is probably hiding in the asylum closet s***ting his lousy pants... :fyou

ok enough of corg talk... cant we just sit back and sip on a few cold ones knowing 1 down and 3 to go ............thanks..... :cheers :cheers

I agree.  Lets celebrate this MASSIVE win & also enjoy a couple of days of silence from Corg.

If theres an "Ace or Tub of Goo: Part 26", I swear to God Im gonna rip corg a new one. You think my "f***" thread, or Heathers infamous thread were bad, youre not gonna believe what Im gonna give corg. And if he responds, Im gonna go off again, swear to everything holy...

Guest hotsoxchick1
If theres an "Ace or Tub of Goo: Part 26", I swear to God Im gonna rip corg a new one. You think my "f***" thread, or Heathers infamous thread were bad, youre not gonna belive what Im gonna give corg. And if he responds, Im gonna go off again, swear to everything holy...

easy francis your not gonna be rippin anyone a new one anytime soon......... ;)

OUR ACE TUB OF GOO

I agree. Corgs nowhere to be found. That old whiny b**** is probably hiding in the asylum closet s***ting his lousy pants... :fyou

ok enough of corg talk... cant we just sit back and sip on a few cold ones knowing 1 down and 3 to go ............thanks..... :cheers :cheers

Yes, HSC, :cheers for the win and :cheers for Corg and his Corgness. :lol:

Im excited as hell that we won, but I want corg to come and suck up his crow! That b****! :headbang

You guys are lucky. I get bashed up here in Michigan for being a Bears fan. It doesn't help they absolutly suck. Lions fans are bashing me. What the f***.

You should be bashed for being a Bears fan.

You should be bashed and based and bashed for being a Spartan fan.

You haven't been banned from the board only because you are a Sox fan!

Question: who scores more: The Sox in game 2 against Minnesota or the Bears against Minnesota?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colon is criticized more then Buehrle because Colon was supposed to be the savior, the ace, the one guy who comes in here and dominates, and he's making $8.5 mill. The fact that Mark's getting paid $450,000 and has similar numbers to Colon is why Buehrle is not criticized and Colon is

Wanna know why Colon wasn't criticized after tonight? Look at his line, and tell me why you have any reason to.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Actually I'm at school, U of I right now but I might be in town this weekend.

you let me know ill be happy to aid you in easing your pains come sunday..... :cheers :lol:

You should be bashed for being a Bears fan.

You should be bashed and based and bashed for being a Spartan fan.

You haven't been banned from the board only because you are a Sox fan!

Question: who scores more: The Sox in game 2 against Minnesota or the Bears against Minnesota?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's so damn easy

Sox in game 2, duh....they'll only need to score 1 run to do that! :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

Yes, HSC, :cheers for the win and :cheers for Corg and his Corgness. :lol:

to you rafa..... :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :headbang

Colon is criticized more then Buehrle because Colon was supposed to be the savior, the ace, the one guy who comes in here and dominates, and he's making $8.5 mill.  The fact that Mark's getting paid $450,000 and has similar numbers to Colon is why Buehrle is not criticized and Colon is

Wanna know why Colon wasn't criticized after tonight?  Look at his line, and tell me why you have any reason to.

So Buehrle gets criticized less because he makes less money? Also, I was expecting just as much from Buehrle as Colon so that argument is not true in my case. However, I'm done arguing for the night and am just going to enjoy this victory. :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
Colon is criticized more then Buehrle because Colon was supposed to be the savior, the ace, the one guy who comes in here and dominates, and he's making $8.5 mill.  The fact that Mark's getting paid $450,000 and has similar numbers to Colon is why Buehrle is not criticized and Colon is

Wanna know why Colon wasn't criticized after tonight?  Look at his line, and tell me why you have any reason to.

would that be his top or bottom line??? either way i dont think i want to look at it..... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Francis? :huh:

ever see the movie stripes???? boom chaka laka.. boom chaka laka.......francis....the guy who would beat everyones ass just for lookin at him......geez roman youll spoil everything if we have to keep explaining it to ya......