NOW THAT IS why we need Colon!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

I think that we have some people in the moment that dont wanna show up!!!

OUR ACE TUB OF GOO <--- f*** THIS BULLs*** YOUR TABACUDO! Asshole!

I agree. Corgs nowhere to be found. That old whiny b**** is probably hiding in the asylum closet s***ting his lousy pants... :fyou

Actually he's coming home from the game... ;)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im excited as hell that we won, but I want corg to come and suck up his crow! That b****! :headbang

have you been singing MB's praises lately?

what is good for one is good for all

and how you be talking about PK lately?

I havent said a thing about either one of them lately. Theyve been doing fine but I still dont like em. PK will always be a b**** for calling out Thomas and MB will never be forgiven for StL.

I know this board is real slack, but after part 26 Im probably gonna be banned...

ever see the movie stripes???? boom chaka laka.. boom chaka laka.......francis....he guy who would beat everyones ass just for lookin at him......geez roman youll spoil everything if we have to keep explaining it to ya......

HSC, I think that movie was made before Roman was born....so yeah, you may have to explain that one.

If theres an "Ace or Tub of Goo: Part 26", I swear to God Im gonna rip corg a new one. You think my "f***" thread, or Heathers infamous thread were bad, youre not gonna believe what Im gonna give corg. And if he responds, Im gonna go off again, swear to everything holy...

Heather's infamous thread?!?!?!? LINK ME!!!!

I agree. Corgs nowhere to be found. That old whiny b**** is probably hiding in the asylum closet s***ting his lousy pants... :fyou

Dont you mean the TV room in the asylum? Im sure they wouldnt give him a fieldtrip now...

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC, I think that movie was made before Roman was born....so yeah, you may have to explain that one.

yeah capn we have to splain everything to him... he needs to go watch a movie once in a while instead of playing on here all the time huh......... :lol: :cheers

ever see the movie stripes???? boom chaka laka.. boom chaka laka.......francis....the guy who would beat everyones ass just for lookin at him......geez roman youll spoil everything if we have to keep explaining it to ya......

Ive seen it and I liked it, but I havent seen it in a long time. Sorry...

OUR ACE TUB OF GOO

s***! I will sleep, i dont wanna read his BS. Mainly the part of his BS that says he knows 6 languages and 2 chinese dialects, and of course, my english class with him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Ncorgbl
Preach it Brother!!!! Pass me a bud!!!!!

:drink

:cheers

HOW BOUT A TOAST......TO CORG.........WAY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK STUPID....ASS!!!!

:cheers

:bringit

And a toast back at you! You ARE a stupid Ass!

Guest Ncorgbl

No, puppy, you don't think at all. f*** you too.

Guest Ncorgbl

Hey, Snotnose, I'm here! Just got home from the game. Are you done playing with yourself, it's what you do best.

Guest Ncorgbl
If theres an "Ace or Tub of Goo: Part 26", I swear to God Im gonna rip corg a new one. You think my "f***" thread, or Heathers infamous thread were bad, youre not gonna believe what Im gonna give corg. And if he responds, Im gonna go off again, swear to everything holy...

There WILL be a 26, count on it, puddles. You ain't got enough. You ran away on the MLB site and you'll cry here if you dare me.

Guest Ncorgbl

ok enough of corg talk... cant we just sit back and sip on a few cold ones knowing 1 down and 3 to go ............thanks..... :cheers :cheers

Im excited as hell that we won, but I want corg to come and suck up his crow! That b****! :headbang

You really should quit playing with yourself like that, puddles. You might go blind.

Guest Ncorgbl

Dont you mean the TV room in the asylum? Im sure they wouldnt give him a fieldtrip now...

You really are nothing more than a dumbf*** kid, are you puddles? Thomas doesn't hold anything against Konerko, and Buehrle didn't say a thing wrong in regards to St. Louis. But you do? Just a dumbf*** kid trying too hard to get rid of his acne.

It doesn't count when you're alone, dope.

Guest Ncorgbl

s***! I will sleep, i dont wanna read his BS. Mainly the part of his BS that says he knows 6 languages and 2 chinese dialects, and of course, my english class with him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You illiterate bastard, for the third time it's THREE dialects.