NOW THAT IS why we need Colon!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

You really should quit playing with yourself like that, puddles. You might go blind.

What does everyone have against Ncorgbrl? I remember back a month or so there was atleast a 200 reply post in the White Sox MLB forum with his name in the title. Guy really gets a lot of s*** for rarely posting.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ncorgbl
CORGIE COOL IT BEFORE I COME THERE AND POUND YOUR ASS!!!!!  NO BANTER LIKE THIS WILL BE TOLERATED!!!  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

<steps off box>

Talk to those who began the s***, not the one who answers it.

Guest Ncorgbl
What does everyone have against Ncorgbrl? I remember back a month or so there was atleast a 200 reply post in the White Sox MLB forum with his name in the title.  Guy really gets a lot of s*** for rarely posting.

That string went well over 756 replies.

Another thing you didn't get right is that I didn't start this, nor any s***. I do finish things, however.

i can't recall -

where you for or against these praise a player who was attacked threads?  Like the MB and the PK ones?

I am not asking to be sarcastic.  I don't remember where you stood, there was so much wide ranging debate.

Personally I think you saluting Colon is cool when he goes 9 and wins the game to put us in first place alone.  I also thought it was ok to post a thread saying PK was hitting a lot of home runs.  I got bashed by saying that was being in people's faces and PK was just doing his job.  Well, to those people, then your thread is in people's faces and Colon was just doing his job.

I prefer the celebration threads when a player does something well, especially when that player has been trashed as Colon and PK have been.

But be prepared for the bashing (unless those folks are going to suddenly adopt another stance)

but with you, right now,

Bartolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

You're such an ass sometimes Vince.

I made a comment because you were shoving your sarcasm in people's faces. If you're going to say s*** about it, at least get it right.

Nevermind, i read some of the other threads he was in.  Starts alot of s***.

Starts a lot of s***..? He posts an opinion, gets called names, defends himself.. and HE starts the s***.. :huh:

I don't agree with a lot of what he posts.. but if I don't like it I don't reply to it. I certianly wouldn't go out of my way to call someone names because I don't like their post like some here do.

Guest Ncorgbl
TRANSLATE THIS NOW, YOUR OLDBABY!

As one of my boyhood heroes once said, "no need to wait for the translation..." I said it first, f*** you.

Be proud of yourself, puppy, you're illiterate in at least two languages!

Guest Ncorgbl

Another thing you didn't get right is that I didn't start this, nor any s***. I do finish things, however.

If the Tub of Goo thread(s) is not starting something I don't know what is.

Why? Is our 'Tub O' Goo' your brother in law? Does he owe you money? Oh, I know, you bought him lunch and are still making payments!

Did you grow up in Chicago? Have you ever been here? Are you more than 6 years old? If that's what you call 'starting something' you've led a very sheltered life.

Starts a lot of s***..? He posts an opinion, gets called names, defends himself.. and HE starts the s***..  :huh:

I don't agree with a lot of what he posts.. but if I don't like it I don't reply to it. I certianly wouldn't go out of my way to call someone names because I don't like their post like some here do.

Steff,

I'm telling this Corg to go to hell because he posts something to me that i didnt like it, saying that i'm a dumb guy just because i wrote something wrong in another language (english). I never said anything toward this idiot and he comes to me to correct, like he is a teatcher. I come here to write and read things about the Sox and not read some stupid idiot correcting me. If he feels bad about how i write my english, just ignore it, but he is a stupid oldbaby annoying everybody in here. I'm sick of this guy posting the same thing and you guys defending him.

For he is like Roman, the same thing. Roman just get treated very bad in here, but this guy doesnt.

Starts a lot of s***..? He posts an opinion, gets called names, defends himself.. and HE starts the s***..  :huh:

Steff,

I'm telling this Corg to go to hell because he posts something to me that i didnt like it, saying that i'm a dumb guy just because i wrote something wrong in another language (english). I never said anything toward this idiot and he comes to me to correct, like he is a teatcher. I come here to write and read things about the Sox and not read some stupid idiot correcting me. If he feels bad about how i write my english, just ignore it, but he is a stupid oldbaby annoying everybody in here. I'm sick of this guy posting the same thing and you guys defending him.

For he is like Roman, the same thing. Roman just get treated very bad in here, but this guy doesnt.

If he offended you then take it to PM's. Geez.. I think I speak for the majority when I say we don't give a crapola about what you two have to say to eachother.

My post was in regards to him getting screamed at for not liking Colon. Not about what he did or did not say to you. I stand by my post. Just ignore him.

Guest Ncorgbl

Steff,

Well, puppy, go back and read your first reply to me and see just who said what to who. You may well be from another country, but you're far from innocent. Your mouth is to blame for your treatment.

Steff,

Well, puppy, go back and read your first reply to me and see just who said what to who. You may well be from another country, but you're far from innocent. Your mouth is to blame for your treatment.

Umm.. excuse me Corg.. is your name Steff..? :nono :bang

Now both of you.. to your rooms. :whip

Guest Ncorgbl

Steff,

Umm.. excuse me Corg.. is your name Steff..? :nono :bang

Now both of you.. to your rooms. :whip

It's my middle name, a family thing...

If the Tub of Goo thread(s) is not starting something I don't know what is.

Why? Is our 'Tub O' Goo' your brother in law? Does he owe you money? Oh, I know, you bought him lunch and are still making payments!

Did you grow up in Chicago? Have you ever been here? Are you more than 6 years old? If that's what you call 'starting something' you've led a very sheltered life.

You spend a season blasting a player then take offense when I point out that it is starting something. I am well over 6 years old and agree with you on many posts going back to the MLB board. I am sitting in the heart of the Loop right now doucebag, bad assumption on who I am. I am not going to sit here and take a holier than thou attititude like yourself. Just pointing out that if you post your opinion and try to shove it up everyone's ass every five days I will point out that it gets annoying. Look at the MLB board, that place is annoying as hell becasue it is a bunch of clueless idiots that post nothing. That is what all of these posts are. You sit and defend Thomas and David Wells to no end and rip this guy because.....I am not sure why. His record is what it is becasue we can not produce offensivly on a consistent basis. The effort last night was greater than any I had seen recently but then again I am 6 years old so wht the f*** do I know.

How old are you? Get out of the home often? Medication need to be increased? Sheltered life? Go back to Barrington. This is a website I come to for enjoyment not to be criticized :dips***

This is like a soap opera. In the words of the immortal philospher, I forget his name but I think he came from LA "Can't we all just get along?" We're baseballs premier underdogs and we're in first place. I don't want to jinx anything but this could be an October to remember. :cheers to the Sox! I hope the team becomes more important than personal feuds. I found Colon to be disappointing and yes he does seem to pout. He's coming along at the right time. If he wants that big contract bargaining wedge then its time to pour it on. I hope he does. PK was worse than awful for a long time. I don't know why. Now he's back and that makes it harder to pitch around anybody in the Sox lineup. Who ya gonna pitch around now? Pick your poison. I like that. Now its MB's turn, another guy who disappointed me early. You know there's talent on this team. If everybody is clicking and playing up to potential the sky's the limit. 1917? 1959? Ancient history. Time to rewrite history. Starting now.

Steff,

I posted something about PK and it was bad writing for my part, so you came to me and posted something that i was illiterate. You started. If you write some s*** toward me, i will respond. So shut up, ecause your Colon BS didnt work yesterday so stop it.

Guest Ncorgbl
You spend a season blasting a player then take offense when I point out that it is starting something.  I am well over 6 years old and agree with you on many posts going back to the MLB board.  I am sitting in the heart of the Loop right now doucebag, bad assumption on who I am.  I am not going to sit here and take a holier than thou attititude like yourself.  Just pointing out that if you post your opinion and try to shove it up everyone's ass every five days I will point out that it gets annoying.  Look at the MLB board, that place is annoying as hell becasue it is a bunch of clueless idiots that post nothing.  That is what all of these posts are.  You sit and defend Thomas and David Wells to no end and rip this guy because.....I am not sure why.  His record is what it is becasue we can not produce offensivly on a consistent basis.  The effort last night was greater than any I had seen recently but then again I am 6 years old so wht the f*** do I know.

How old are you?  Get out of the home often?  Medication need to be increased?  Sheltered life?  Go back to Barrington.  This is a website I come to for enjoyment not to be criticized  :dips***

It's Oakbrook, and I too come for enjoyment and not to be criticized. Why is it one way for you and not the same for me?

Since when is balsting a player starting something? Every hour of every day of every season a Sox player gets blasted by someone on this and all the other sites.

Further, asswipe, since when is posting an opinion "trying to shove it up everyone's ass every five days"?

I rip GooBoy because he has rarely made an effort this year for us, as he did last night, and as he has against us in the past for other teams. 13-12 isn't what I was looking for from him, were you?

"The effort last night was greater than any I had seen recently but then again I am 6 years old so wht the f*** do I know."

Had our 'Tub O' Goo' made the effort all season you wouldn't be able to say that, and I wouldn't have a running post.

Guest Ncorgbl
I'm telling this Corg to go to hell because he posts something to me that i didnt like it, saying that i'm a dumb guy just because i wrote something wrong in another language (english). I never said anything toward this idiot and he comes to me to correct, like he is a teatcher. I come here to write and read things about the Sox and not read some stupid idiot correcting me. If he  feels bad about how i write my english, just ignore it, but he is a stupid oldbaby annoying everybody in here. I'm sick of this guy posting the same thing and you guys defending him.

I posted something about PK and it was bad writing for my part, so you came to me and posted something that i was illiterate. You started. If you write some s*** toward me, i will respond. So shut up, ecause your Colon BS didnt work yesterday so stop it.

By the way, I never, ever said you were dumb. I said you were illiterate.

Go read what you wrote, you left out some.

I'm telling this Corg to go to hell because he posts something to me that i didnt like it, saying that i'm a dumb guy just because i wrote something wrong in another language (english). I never said anything toward this idiot and he comes to me to correct, like he is a teatcher. I come here to write and read things about the Sox and not read some stupid idiot correcting me. If he  feels bad about how i write my english, just ignore it, but he is a stupid oldbaby annoying everybody in here. I'm sick of this guy posting the same thing and you guys defending him.

By the way, I never, ever said you were dumb. I said you were illiterate.

Go read what you wrote, you left out some.

Yeah, sometimes i'm illiterate, but on the writing part, because i understand 90% of the things that you write. If you try to write something in other language, you will write wrong sooner or later.

Try to come here and talk to other people...i dont wanna be next to you if that happens. :lol: