NOW THAT IS why we need Colon!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Oh that was real mature, wasn't it?  :nono

Here Raf.. you hold this one  :dips*** , and Corg.. you hold this one  :dips*** .

Now go find somewhere else to play kids. You've both dished so much crap today we'll all be wearing boots around here for weeks.

Sorry, Steff.

Steff's new name: Board Mom. :headbang

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here Raf.. you hold this one  :dips*** , and Corg.. you hold this one  :dips*** .

Now go find somewhere else to play kids. You've both dished so much crap today we'll all be wearing boots around here for weeks.

Sorry, Steff.

Ugh... must be the "Hag" in me coming out.. :lol:

I understand the argument. It's valid on both sides. But for the love of God.. make your point and move on. Please... :huh: ? What does the name calling and insults accomplish?

I must've missed that with all of the champagne from the championships in my eyes.  We are spoken of in the same breath as the Yankees and A's this year because of Buerhle, Loiaza, Colon and Garland.  We do not gamble on pitching at any cost and it shows with our lack of production as an organization.  I mention Kerry Wood as he will get paid because of his talent not his win count.  I thought we were talking about baseball, sorry.

I was talking about baseball. You were talking about cUB pitchers. And in case you haven't noticed, the only place we're mentioned in the same breath with the Yankees and such is on White Sox message boards.

I talked about a cub pitcher, not plural, that fit an example I was making, that pitchers get paid on talent not their won and lost record. Nolan Ryan, Steve Carlton, and Chan Ho Park are not cub pitchers.

Peter Gammons on ESPN spoke of the Cub and Sox as having have their most realistic chances at winning since 1983 and 1984 respectively. I didn't think Gammons appeared only on the White Sox message board but I could be wrong. I apologize for being positive about this team and realizing that man for man we are as good as any team and as long as our manager doesn't try to manage we have as good a shot as any. I am sorry Bartolo Colon can not produce at the standard of Jim Parque, Cal Eldred, James Baldwin or Mike Sirotka but I'll appreciate him none the less.

Sorry, Steff.

Ugh... must be the "Hag" in me coming out.. :lol:

I understand the argument. It's valid on both sides. But for the love of God.. make your point and move on. Please... :huh: ? What does the name calling and insults accomplish?

I'm pretty sure any dime-store psychologist will tell you that anyone that needs to resort to insults, name calling, etc has issues with maturity and self-confidence, feelings of inferiority, and an overall sense of insecurity. Or, their penises are too narrow.

So you are a saint...

No, far from it, but find any post in which I called anybody a name or personally insulted someone on the boards, and I'll eat some of Corg's crow wing(if he'll share.) This does not include general, non-personal remarks such as, "those idiots in Sox Marketing," or, "that annoying moron that used to dance on the dugout."

And those weren't my sentiments necessarily, I was just speculating on what a psychologist/psychiatrist would say, based on years of watching Growing Pains and Law & Order.

Guest Ncorgbl

Yeah, sometimes i'm illiterate, but on the writing part, because i understand 90% of the things that you write. If you try to write something in other language, you will write wrong sooner or later. 

Try to come here and talk to other people...i dont wanna be next to you if that happens. :lol:

I don't believe for a moment that you understand anything that I write.

Did you go back and look yet, puppy?

BLha, blah, blah...

Go find a pussy so you can relax*.

* If you like it.

Yes, as opposed to you I do, and I already have, thank you. You do realize it just doesn't count when you're alone?

It is sad when our baseball board is taken over by posts concerned with a man or woman's sexual preference; full of insults, back and forth bickering; just plain rudeness. etc. I skipped over half of the stuff and realize I can just not read the stuff and move on to something else. I usually like reading what others think including corg, old roman and rafa. Rafa is right that it is very hard to write out a feeling or deep thought on something when you have to translate it from Portugese (or any other language) to English. I think he does very well in expressing himself and I know I couldn't even begin to apply English to his first language in any degree or form of intelligent translation. I don't know old rafacosta is nor do I know how old oldroman is nor anyone else on this board for that matter. I don't care either. I just like to correspond with other Sox fans and I like both those guys and what they post and quite often gorg has good stuff to read. I know they just want the Sox to win, which I think is the bottom line for all of us. Others who have followed the tired threads here have said it and I will also: Please drop the disespectful behavior towards each other. I wonder if any of us including the principles remeber how this garbage started anyway?

Guest Ncorgbl
It is sad when our baseball board is taken over by posts concerned with a man or woman's sexual preference; full of insults, back and forth bickering; just plain rudeness. etc. I skipped over half of the stuff and realize I can just not read the stuff and move on to something else. I usually like reading what others think including corg, old roman and rafa. Rafa is right that it is very hard to write out a feeling or deep thought on something when you have to translate it from Portugese (or any other language) to English. I think he does very well in expressing himself and I know I couldn't even begin to apply English to his first language in any degree or form of intelligent translation. I don't know old rafacosta is nor do I know how old oldroman is nor anyone else on this board for that matter. I don't care either. I just like to correspond with other Sox fans and I like both those guys and what they post and quite often gorg has good stuff to read. I know they just want the Sox to win, which I think is the bottom line for all of us.  Others who have followed the tired threads here have said it and I will also: Please drop the disespectful behavior towards each other. I wonder if any of us including the principles remeber how this garbage started anyway?

Sure do, and on every reply. I answered as I was adressed. Civil responses got civil answers and obnoxious responses got more obnoxious replies. Inane replies were dealt with as they should be as well, like the brazilian puppy's attempt to make a gay slam.