GAME THREAD 5/26: SOX @ TOR

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 26, 2015 -> 09:26 PM)
@paul_casella

Donaldson is just the 40th player since 1914 with 4+ hits, 2 HR, 5+ runs and 4+ RBIs in a single game.

Sox have a hard on to be on the wrong side of history quite a few times.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 26, 2015 -> 10:26 PM)
@paul_casella

Donaldson is just the 40th player since 1914 with 4+ hits, 2 HR, 5+ runs and 4+ RBIs in a single game.

I still can't believe how little the Blue Jays gave up to get that guy.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 27, 2015 -> 03:26 AM)
No way Ventura has a job come June 1, right? Right?

He managed fine tonight. Pitching has been such a disappointment. A lot of money and resources used to acquire mediocre production.

QUOTE (lord chas @ May 27, 2015 -> 02:30 AM)
Time to admit failure and start a real rebuilding effort this summer

Rebuild what? If you do that, trade Sale first. They won't get enough for most of the underachievers to make it worthwhile. If they do rebuild, do you trust this front office to find and develop players?

QUOTE (harkness @ May 26, 2015 -> 09:28 PM)
Walk him... I don't care what bautista has done... I thoughts that what ventura was doing there.

Just such a failure

And Steve Stone is a dumbarse also soon as his fat face started blowing about Robertson I knew we were done.

Put the winning run on in the bottom of the ninth to face Bautista? Ohhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkk

QUOTE (harkness @ May 26, 2015 -> 09:28 PM)
Walk him... I don't care what bautista has done... I thoughts that what ventura was doing there.

Just such a failure

And Steve Stone is a dumbarse also soon as his fat face started blowing about Robertson I knew we were done.

This is up there with the worst, most uniformed posts of all time.

QUOTE (kapzk @ May 26, 2015 -> 09:37 PM)
Just when u put up 9 runs, the pitching finds a way to s*** the bed.

A completely demoralizing loss, and you can clearly see it with the way the team walked off the field.

Danks set the tone for the night with his s*** pitching.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2015 -> 09:32 PM)
Rebuild what? If you do that, trade Sale first. They won't get enough for most of the underachievers to make it worthwhile. If they do rebuild, do you trust this front office to find and develop players?

I don't and that is terrifying to me

Lol wow! Just when I thought to myself they have this in the bag, I remembered that it's the White Sox and once you assume something positive will happen, they'll take the liberty of doing the opposite. And obviously that happened in the 9th I see.

I really hate to be negative but this team is just flat out rediculous currently.