White Sox vs Blue Jays 5/27 game thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 27, 2015 -> 02:52 PM)
Crud.

Example of why I dislike the "6 man rotation".

Yeah, I don't like it either especially the 6th guy out of the bullpen is a long reliever. So we really only have 5 guys who we trust late in the game and one is usually regulated to the 9th

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 27, 2015 -> 02:52 PM)
If I were Robertson I'd ask to go out in the 10th. Why not turn a bad day into a good one right here?

That would make in unavailable Thursday I would guess.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 27, 2015 -> 03:52 PM)
If I were Robertson I'd ask to go out in the 10th. Why not turn a bad day into a good one right here?

If I were Robin Ventura I would not allow him to even if he asked to, particularly with how the wheels came flying off in the 2nd inning last night.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 27, 2015 -> 02:53 PM)
Yeah, I don't like it either especially the 6th guy out of the bullpen is a long reliever. So we really only have 5 guys who we trust late in the game and one is usually regulated to the 9th

There aren't many teams that can go 6 deep with what you want out on the mound with a 1 or 2 run lead. As much as the White Sox have sucked this series in many facets, this is all on Robertson.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 27, 2015 -> 02:56 PM)
Agreed. Scott has been terrific this year but need him with Beck going tomorrow.

Beck is going to be the lamb tomorrow. If he is getting tagged, they are going to be leaving him in there for a while.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 27, 2015 -> 02:58 PM)
Beck is going to be the lamb tomorrow. If he is getting tagged, they are going to be leaving him in there for a while.

100% correct he is going to eat innings regardless.