5/27 Games

flavum

QUOTE (StRoostifer @ May 27, 2015 -> 12:11 PM)
Charlotte is showing Beck as today's starter but we all know Beck will start tomorrow for the Sox so any guesses as to whom starts for Charlotte?

Was wondering the same thing. They did just promote Onelki Garcia from BHAM, and he has started before (though not this year). Maybe they have a bullpen day?

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 27, 2015 -> 12:29 PM)
Was wondering the same thing. They did just promote Onelki Garcia from BHAM, and he has started before (though not this year). Maybe they have a bullpen day?

I think your idea of a bullpen day with Onelki starting is what's going to happen. I just looked at Charlotte's site and they still show Beck as the starter so I think your idea is the best we have to go by.

QUOTE (StRoostifer @ May 28, 2015 -> 01:35 AM)
Adams 7ip 3H 1ER 2BB 4K

Coats 2-3 2B HR

Anderson 1-4

May 2-4

now that is Adams that i remember from last yr and his performances.

to all sox prospects, keep up the great work!!!!

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 27, 2015 -> 08:36 PM)
Micah Johnson- 2-4, 2B. I miss his bat

At least Micah's problem is footwork and hands. I'd imagine that's got to be about the "easiest" thing to fix. He's got the speed for defense, he's got the range, he's got the athleticism. That stuff is the stuff that hard's to teach. He needs reps and instructions.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ May 28, 2015 -> 06:30 AM)
At least Micah's problem is footwork and hands. I'd imagine that's got to be about the "easiest" thing to fix. He's got the speed for defense, he's got the range, he's got the athleticism. That stuff is the stuff that hard's to teach. He needs reps and instructions.

excellent post.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ May 28, 2015 -> 01:30 AM)

Yup, still not really sure why they rushed him and then sent him down quickly. Sox need to start letting player growth happen organically. They've wrecked far more prospects than they've groomed.