6/4 Games

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE (BaseballNick @ Jun 4, 2015 -> 10:01 PM)
I haven't heard Micker Adolfo's name lately. Does anyone know what's going on with him and where he's playing?

He is on the AZL roster, right now he's in extended spring training. Apparently he was the talk of instructs for the Sox, so lets see what kind of season he has but we have to remember that he is just 18.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 12:18 PM)
Excited about Montas.

The ERA is good but slightly concerning that is K rate is declining and BB rate is rising from last year. I guess that is to be expected of the jump from A+ to AA.

QUOTE (southside hitman @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 01:43 PM)
The ERA is good but slightly concerning that is K rate is declining and BB rate is rising from last year. I guess that is to be expected of the jump from A+ to AA.

Keep in mind the innings load, he pitch just over 80 last year and has pitched 47 so far this year. He's going to be pitching tired pretty quickly.

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jun 4, 2015 -> 11:04 PM)
He is on the AZL roster, right now he's in extended spring training. Apparently he was the talk of instructs for the Sox, so lets see what kind of season he has but we have to remember that he is just 18.

Sox web site revised their top 30 prospects, removing Rodon. Micker is now #5.