6/9/15 GDT Astros @ Sox

Condor13

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 9, 2015 -> 10:13 PM)
I swear to god, I will murder Flowers, Bonifacio, & whoever else couldn't help get in a run with the bases loaded tonight if we lose this game tonight.

i blame flowers for that freaking at bat

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 10, 2015 -> 04:12 AM)
This team and its manager defy belief.

No problem with him not making Robertson start the 9th. With Robertson pitching last night, I'd rather ensure he's ready to go tomorrow if Duke does his job.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2015 -> 10:15 PM)
No problem with him not making Robertson start the 9th. With Robertson pitching last night, I'd rather ensure he's ready to go tomorrow if Duke does his job.

Agreed. Something needs to be done about the roster though if they can't use Guerra there and also have noesi taking up room. DFA noesi

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 10, 2015 -> 03:15 AM)

When you are a last place, piece of crap team, you worry about TODAY not tomorrow IMO. Sox seem to be against making it easy, though, for the most part.

Springer is an idiot. I hope he got tossed for his behavior even though the game was over. Swing the bat pretty boy. ... No wait, go home. You lose!

Avi is getting better in right it seems.

Springer needs to go complain to his cousin, Jerry. Guys like Springer aren't good enough to throw fits on the road. Robertson is gonna get the benefit of the doubt on some pitches cause he's good, and he's a pro. Springer with the tantrum and the out.