6/10 Games

flavum

QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Jun 11, 2015 -> 07:11 PM)
I like this Ricky Mota. Obviously about 3 years too early to even discuss him, but so far, so good in the DSL.

You're right but lets give credit where it's due.

He reminds me of Jorge Mateo of the Yankees (In my opinion their top prospect not named Aaron Judge), but I think Mota has some more growing to do.

Edited by Joshua Strong

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jun 11, 2015 -> 10:34 PM)
You're right but lets give credit where it's due.

He reminds me of Jorge Mateo of the Yankees (In my opinion their top prospect not named Aaron Judge), but I think Mota has some more growing to do.

Mota is a full younger then any player we just picked in the entire 2015 draft. Of course he has a lot of growing to do.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 12, 2015 -> 05:33 AM)
Mota is a full younger then any player we just picked in the entire 2015 draft. Of course he has a lot of growing to do.

you made an excellent point. i was about to post something that i have a concern about, but now, i can look at it as a young player coming into his own.

this can offset the lack of a #2 and #3 pick in the draft, plus get a advance, quality prospect in the system.

Edited by LDF

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 11, 2015 -> 11:33 PM)

I never said he didnt, I'm just comparing him against Mateo at that point in his career