Game Thread (9-9): Hostess Twinkies vs. White Sox

BridgeportHeather

The Sox are looking to go 2up in this division with a win tonight. They throw Mark Buehrle at Minnesota, while Minnesota counters with Pulido, someone we've never faced before, and someone we've never even heard of.

I'll be putting my 5-0 pbp record on the line tonight, in hoping that the Sox bring us another victory.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sox are looking to go 2up in this division with a win tonight.  They throw Mark Buehrle at Minnesota, while Minnesota counters with Pulido, someone we've never faced before, and someone we've never even heard of.

I'll be putting my 5-0 pbp record on the line tonight, in hoping that the Sox bring us another victory.

Actually Frank is 3-6 with 2 HRs agst Pulido.

I'll be watching the game at School once again as per usual in one of my Spares, and hopefully the guys can bring it once again against this new guy Pulido. Usually when I do watch the game the White Sox usually win, so let's hope that streak continues. 7-4 White Sox, with Lee and Frank Homering.

Hmm Jose's getting the night off, I assume this Pulido guy is a lefty therefore Tony G gets the nod.

Konerko and Jurassic Carl move down a spot for Lee in the 5 hole.

Gomes gets the nod at 2nd instead of Hocking for da Twinkies.

word they're offering on the pre-game shows is the Twinkies have turned to Pulido because he is a left-hander pitcher who throws a lot of changeups, and the scouting report sez the Sox have problems with that.

Farmer sez he has fastball, curveball, slider and changeup and the Twins are looking for a big start out of him.

Also sez the key for Buehrle is getting Corey Koskie out.