Vanderbilt vs CS Fullerton 7pm ESPN2

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh vie. I didn't expect to win as I still have no idea how Fullerton made it, but they weren't losing that game with Esch in their and I thought they were going to take this. Tip my cap to Vandy. Dang though, they got my hopes up, just to crush me.

The movement on his pitches is really unbelievable tonight. Some filthy stuff. I can definitely see why there is fast track talk with him. He's going to be hard to hit no matter the level. I didn't see this at all in his last start though. I do wonder if it's a matter of consistency with so much going on with his mechanics.

They just showed a side by side comparison with Fulmer and Sonny Gray. Fulmer bends over a bit more.

"To me you could take Fulmer and force him to the big leagues real quick as a reliever but if you want him to be a starter you've got to send him to the minors so he could work on that third pitch, just force him to A-ball and make him throw it" - announcers.

Jim Callis ‏@jimcallisMLB 6m6 minutes ago

Ceiling is frontline starter. Has that stuff. @SSS_joshnelson: With Fulmer joining the @WhiteSox - what do you think his ceiling is?

Sale

Rodon

Shark

Quintana

Fulmer

EJ, Montas, Danish, Beck in the wings. Staff looks real good to me. Just get some hitters lol

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 23, 2015 -> 02:45 AM)
Jim Callis ‏@jimcallisMLB 6m6 minutes ago

Ceiling is frontline starter. Has that stuff. @SSS_joshnelson: With Fulmer joining the @WhiteSox - what do you think his ceiling is?

Sale

Rodon

Shark

Quintana

Fulmer

EJ, Montas, Danish, Beck in the wings. Staff looks real good to me. Just get some hitters lol

Danish and Beck don't look like MLB starters to me. Would love to use Danish as trade bait if he has value