Rick Hahn speaks

southsider2k5

Dan Hayes ‏@CSNHayes 7m7 minutes ago Chicago, IL

Rick Hahn: "We're all in this together. ... We're accountable together." #WhiteSox

Hahn: "There does come a point you can only look at the back of a baseball card for so long."

Hahn: "It's getting to the point where it's not early anymore." #WhiteSox

Daryl Van Schouwen ‏@CST_soxvan 7m7 minutes ago

Hahn's view on Ventura hasn't changed. Remains supportive. "We're all in this together."

RIck Hahn: "frustration level high but organization believes in this team."

Scot Gregor ‏@scotgregor 8m8 minutes ago

#WhiteSox GM Rick Hahn says he might have roster moves in mind but not giving timetable

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 09:33 PM)
Hahn also said that the trade chatter has picked up.

good it is about time.

did anyone come away from this as RV is, or maybe his position might be getting a little tenuous.

QUOTE (LDF @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 05:40 PM)
good it is about time.

did anyone come away from this as RV is, or maybe his position might be getting a little tenuous.

There's an old saying that a vote of confidence is the worst thing a manager can get...because that means he needs a vote of confidence.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 10:46 PM)
There's an old saying that a vote of confidence is the worst thing a manager can get...because that means he needs a vote of confidence.

this comment i am about to make is not you, it is me and my little confusion of wanting to hear what i want to.

so i am lost, in other words, the FO is disenchanted with him and may move one???? :pray

:hawk:

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 04:16 PM)
Scot Gregor ‏@scotgregor 8m8 minutes ago

#WhiteSox GM Rick Hahn says he might have roster moves in mind but not giving timetable

Translation: I'm not happy with the team, I've got some ideas and some stuff working but I'm obviously not going to tell you what those are.

Rick Hahn stealth bomber mode?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 04:46 PM)

This.

The Sox aggregate position-player WAR is now -3.0, which would be the second worst in MLB since 1980. PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

This "we are all in this together" crap needs to change. Continuing with the status quo obviously will not reverse this trend. At least hold someone accountable.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 05:07 PM)
If I were to guess, teams have been calling on Shark, Alexei, Duke, Putnam, Petricka, and Robertson.

I honestly cannot think of one reason why any team would be calling about him right now. He is absolutely terrible in all facets of the game.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 05:12 PM)
Noesi and Boni DFA'd

Danks to the pen with E. Johnson taking Danks next start on Monday against the Twinkies

Micah recalled.

This after Danks s***s the bed tonight against the Pirates.

We both had the same idea yesterday. I agree with this.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 05:07 PM)
If I were to guess, teams have been calling on Shark, Alexei, Duke, Putnam, Petricka, and Robertson.

If someone gives you something of value for Duke, you do it. I'd hold onto the rest of those pen guys unless they are expecting Montas and Danish to be in the pen next year.

The right thing to do is to trade as many of the newly acquired off season additions that you made and then some if the return is of value. It is what is best for the teams future going forward. We all know it. Its not being a negative fan its just being real with yourself and capitalizing however we can to salvage the future seasons. This team is not a playoff let alone championship team.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 06:12 PM)
Noesi and Boni DFA'd

Danks to the pen with E. Johnson taking Danks next start on Monday against the Twinkies

Micah recalled.

This after Danks s***s the bed tonight against the Pirates.

Who takes Rodon's next start if you've DFA'd the long reliever?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 05:32 PM)
Who takes Rodon's next start if you've DFA'd the long reliever?

The bat boy is on stand by.

I forgot the Sox are talking about skipping Rodon's next start. I would let Rodon start Saturday and skip the following start with Danks filling in.