6/21 vs Texas Rangers

flavum

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 21, 2015 -> 04:33 PM)
Scout or develop? What are the chances he makes a flawless transition if he stays in the Tigers org? On the flip side, what are the chances Semien and Phegleyhit this year if they stay?

I think scout. I think the Tigers knew he wasn't making that transition and that's why they traded him. Semien and Phegley were hitting splendidly at AAA for us. I doubt the Athletics did anything magical for them in the space of a few weeks.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 21, 2015 -> 04:37 PM)
Just left, what happened on the Flowers play

Wild pitch with a man on first. He got all the way to third, and Flowers was lazy on it and threw it bad too. Should have been an easy out at 3rd.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 21, 2015 -> 04:37 PM)
Things Feeky told you early in the year:

Avi will slump baaaad

Putnam will come gooood

Listen to the Feek

On the negative side you stuck with De Aza and that was a bust!

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 21, 2015 -> 04:39 PM)
On the negative side you stuck with De Aza and was a bust!

I simply said his stats would shoot up and they did. He went from a wRC+ of about 40 or something to 90-something. What he's done since then is none of my business, although I will point out that he's still better than Avi.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 21, 2015 -> 04:42 PM)
I simply said his stats would shoot up and they did. He went from a wRC+ of about 40 or something to 90-something. What he's done since then is none of my business, although I will point out that he's still better than Avi.

His stats went up some not much and Sox could not give him away fast enough and Baltimore said see you loser already he will not last long in Boston either. You did say Avi would come down I give you credit for that.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 21, 2015 -> 04:43 PM)
don't call my name, says the feek.

Alejan-dro! Alejandro!

Listen lads, I won on Alejandro too. He was .164/.190/.328 and I said that was nowhere near his talent which was about a league average hitter. He ended up hitting .252/.314/.386. I won a bet on it, but never got paid out. #JusticeForTheFeek

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 21, 2015 -> 04:47 PM)
His stats went up some not much and Sox could not give him away fast enough and Baltimore said see you loser already he will not last long in Boston either.

He's older now and probably done. He was good for the White Sox.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 21, 2015 -> 04:48 PM)
He's older now and probably done. He was good for the White Sox.

I disagree 100% so glad the worthless SOB is gone! #JusticeForTheFeek

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 21, 2015 -> 04:47 PM)
Listen lads, I won on Alejandro too. He was .164/.190/.328 and I said that was nowhere near his talent which was about a league average hitter. He ended up hitting .252/.314/.386. I won a bet on it, but never got paid out. #JusticeForTheFeek

I'm almost certain you were pimping him earlier this year too though, and then he got dfa'd by the Orioles. He seems to be doing nice for Boston so far though