6/22 at Minnesota Twins

flavum

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 09:29 PM)
This has to be it for Danks. He is just a waste of money.

Please again stop thinking about how important it is to win every game. It's not any more. Beck is on the DL right now and Johnson will benefit from more time at AAA. Just suck it up and pitch him through the AS break.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 09:30 PM)
It's nonsense for this team to even pretend to be still competing when they trot out Danks every 5th day. They have more than one player in the org who is a much better option.

Brad Penny or Scott Carroll?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 08:30 PM)
Please again stop thinking about how important it is to win every game. It's not any more. Beck is on the DL right now and Johnson will benefit from more time at AAA. Just suck it up and pitch him through the AS break.

I would rather see Junior Guerra start

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 08:30 PM)
It's nonsense for this team to even pretend to be still competing when they trot out Danks every 5th day. They have more than one player in the org who is a much better option.

Amen Danks pitching shows all fans we do not care If we win or not.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 08:30 PM)

Which is funny, because none of them are good options in their own right.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 09:34 PM)
Junior Guerra, Erik Johnson, hell maybe even Surkamp before we gave him away for peanuts

I keep saying for EJ...they've said they want to give him time at AAA to get his confidence back and I totally agree with that after the implosion last year.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 23, 2015 -> 02:36 AM)
I keep saying for EJ...they've said they want to give him time at AAA to get his confidence back and I totally agree with that after the implosion last year.

Seems like he should be pretty confident now