Star Wars Day @ The Cell

My_Sox_Summer

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 08:17 PM)
I wonder how many of those will be thrown onto the field after Eaton makes another dumb ass mistake? :lol:

The Sox PR department is really reaching on this promotion.

that was always a joke to me. pretty much as KW as gm

worth noting, these arent giveaway bobble heads.. looks like you have to purchase them separately.

Come dressed in your finest Star Wars attire and then march in a pre-game parade around the field. We'll be featuring Star Wars graphics and music throughout the game as well as offering an exclusive Adam Wan Kenobi bobble head for the first 1,200 fans to purchase!

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 02:17 PM)
I wonder how many of those will be thrown onto the field after Eaton makes another dumb ass mistake? :lol:

The Sox PR department is really reaching on this promotion.

I would disagree. There is a huge market for bobbleheads, add in Star Wars, you are golden.

I am surprised it took this long for the Sox to jump on this bandwagon, most teams do this now.

What hurts this promotion is gonna be Bears vs Pack at noon.

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 02:54 PM)
worth noting, these arent giveaway bobble heads.. looks like you have to purchase them separately.

Come dressed in your finest Star Wars attire and then march in a pre-game parade around the field. We'll be featuring Star Wars graphics and music throughout the game as well as offering an exclusive Adam Wan Kenobi bobble head for the first 1,200 fans to purchase!

It is a $35 ticket. $5 for Stand Up To Cancer. $30 for the game ticket and bobblehead.

QUOTE (coco1997 @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 03:33 PM)
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of dollars were spent on the offense, and it was suddenly silenced." Obi-Hahn Kenobi

Darth Vader is choking Alexei every time a ball comes near him. That explains a lot.

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 02:54 PM)

Ahh okay. Special package, makes more sense.