2015-16 NHL thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if the Hawks win out and the Blues & Starts lose out in regulation, the Hawks can still win the division. And the Blues play in Chicago tomorrow. Hummm. Although that would mean another series with Minnesota, which has been the opposite this year.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2016 -> 12:09 PM)
It isn't as much that they called up Bickell, it is that this means Anisimov is probably out for a period of time to necessitate this move.

s***, I completely forgot about that.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2016 -> 12:09 PM)
It isn't as much that they called up Bickell, it is that this means Anisimov is probably out for a period of time to necessitate this move.

Not 100% true but its not a good sign. Dude has a history of concussions and he could be out several weeks if thats what it is.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 6, 2016 -> 12:45 PM)
Not 100% true but its not a good sign. Dude has a history of concussions and he could be out several weeks if thats what it is.

Like I said, it probably means... I am not pretending to be the authority, but I can also look at 1+1 and figure it out.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2016 -> 01:04 PM)
Like I said, it probably means... I am not pretending to be the authority, but I can also look at 1+1 and figure it out.

Q said "day-to-day". Crawford has been "day-to-day" for 23 days now with a head injury too.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Apr 6, 2016 -> 12:01 PM)
Michigan F Tyler Motte forgoing his senior season and signing with the Blackhawks.

Love it. He is eligible for the playoffs as well.

Nice. Now Stan needs to sign the real prize in our system (Schmaltz) and then get Vesey and we're in business.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 7, 2016 -> 11:19 AM)
Anisimov is gonna be out awhile. s***.

Typical Coach Q comment:

Mark Lazerus ‏@MarkLazerus 14m14 minutes ago

Anisimov questionable for Saturday, but Q said, "He'll be fine."

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 7, 2016 -> 10:42 AM)
Typical Coach Q comment:

Mark Lazerus ‏@MarkLazerus 14m14 minutes ago

Anisimov questionable for Saturday, but Q said, "He'll be fine."

I don't think he will be available unless they get past the first round.

3rd place b****es!!! Rest whoever you can on Saturday so we limit any more injuries. And bonuses.

As bad as Dallas kicked their ass all year, I still think the Hawks smoke them in the playoffs for some reason. And the Blues are due, but who knows. It will be decided this weekend.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 7, 2016 -> 10:09 PM)
3rd place b****es!!! Rest whoever you can on Saturday so we limit any more injuries. And bonuses.

As bad as Dallas kicked their ass all year, I still think the Hawks smoke them in the playoffs for some reason. And the Blues are due, but who knows. It will be decided this weekend.

Eh the blues style doesn't translate in the playoffs. Doesn't matter anyway. The Hawks are the favorite until they are knocked off