2015-16 NHL thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 13, 2016 -> 11:38 PM)
4 shots in the final 30 minutes yet they score the only goal. f***ing Playoff hockey can be a b**** sometimes.

Scored a goal on a pass. I like the way we played. Get Keith back and get the next one.

At least that Hawks defense can score

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Apr 13, 2016 -> 11:42 PM)
What does Stephen Johns have to do with it?

He would be a solid 4th dman the Hawks desperately need.

Edited by AustinIllini

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Apr 13, 2016 -> 11:42 PM)
At least that Hawks defense can score

He would be a solid 4th dman the Hawks desperately need.

They gave up 1 goal in 70 minutes. That could have happened to TVR, Johns, Keith, Lidstrom. That's a fluke goal. Unless you can tell me Johns would have scored a goal in regulation, I don't really give a damn about a guy who played 14 games for a team that also has some struggles defensively

Mashinter had no business playing in this game. Keith (who will be in) and Panik (who SHOULD be in) better be drawing Svedberg and Mashinter next game. Hell, I'd put in Weise for Desjardins as well. Weise is a much better playoff performer and Hawks need the offense.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 14, 2016 -> 07:00 AM)
Mashinter had no business playing in this game. Keith (who will be in) and Panik (who SHOULD be in) better be drawing Svedberg and Mashinter next game. Hell, I'd put in Weise for Desjardins as well. Weise is a much better playoff performer and Hawks need the offense.

totally agree.

this is not the time to be experimenting .

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 14, 2016 -> 06:44 AM)
Desi played pretty good I thought actually.

Desi definitely played good. Mashinter was just about as bad as expected.

Hawks had alot of good looks just couldn't capitalize, get #2 back tomorrow and even the series up.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 14, 2016 -> 02:00 AM)

No way. Do not break up the Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw line.