2015-16 NHL thread

QUOTE (Tony @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 11:18 PM)
Ugh, dragging this out now. (I know I'm being a total prick, I'm just so disappointed with this series performance).

This game is just frustrating. You feel like they should have finished. I have a hard time seeing this team winning 3 games in a row against St. Louis.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 09:13 PM)
I can't believe a Q team is 2nd in the league in bench minors.

With all the playing with the lines he did for this game, it's bound to cause some confusion.The 2nd Blues goal also might've been a result of it since Panarin was late getting on unless he was just cherry picking but with a 2 goal lead at the time that is just stupid.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 12:10 AM)
How the heck are the Hawks going to win this game playing 5 D men going into a 2nd OT . Blues always skating the puck in while Hawks seem to play dump and chase without the chase.

How the heck did they win the whole thing last year playing 4 defensemen for every game?

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 10:17 PM)
How the heck did they win the whole thing last year playing 4 defensemen for every game?

TVR and Seabrook haven't exactly played that well this series.But basically I think Quenville is being out coached.Blues seem to know the Hawks system very well intercepting a lot of passes thrown around the boards and gumming up the neutral zone when the Hawks look for the long pass. Need some Panarin/Kane magic to survive.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 12:33 AM)
Never in doubt.

I am not super confident, but Blues fans gotta be s***ting their pants tonight, right?

They have 2 shots at it and all of these games are grueling and close.

Crazy series.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 10:22 PM)
TVR and Seabrook haven't exactly played that well this series.But basically I think Quenville is being out coached.Blues seem to know the Hawks system very well intercepting a lot of passes thrown around the boards and gumming up the neutral zone when the Hawks look for the long pass. Need some Panarin/Kane magic to survive.

Asked for magic and got it.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 12:51 AM)
I think the Hawks are something like 72083628263 and 1 in game 6's under Q. Doesn't mean anything for this one but is note worthy.

Right, but most of those are to close out a series. I would expect insanity from the Blues Saturday night.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 12:52 AM)
Mike Milbury who's been criticized for controversial comments in the past, took a pot shiot at Pat Foley complaints about late game starting times.

Foley was correct. Everyone knows it.