2015-16 NHL thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 11:37 PM)
I totally understand the complaints, but I agree it's fun to have this kind of TV on late night.

On the weekends it's great. Those weekday ones are an hour too late. I passed out last night out of exhaustion and had to jump on a 6:20 flight. That sucks.

QUOTE (Tony @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 11:49 PM)
As PuckDaddy just pointed out, Dallas has 10 million tied up in their goaltenders through 2018

And the funny thing is they played the wrong one tonight. I don't know when Benn and Seguin need to get paid, but that must be right around the corner.

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 11:49 PM)
That was a fun one in Dallas. I still think Stars win the series, but really they have no shot against the Blues if they meet in round 2, let alone the pacific team.

I also think they match up poorly with Stl. But if the Hawks get out somehow Dallas will be happy

Holy s*** SJ. Holy s***.

The Kings have won 1 playoff game in the last 2 years. At what point are they considered overrated?

Also, Dallas' defense and goaltending that surprisingly played well for the first 2 games is now back to normal. 10 goals in 2 games against that team? Yikes

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 11:48 PM)
On the weekends it's great. Those weekday ones are an hour too late. I passed out last night out of exhaustion and had to jump on a 6:20 flight. That sucks.

I had the opposite problem. I stayed up for the whole game Thursday night, so last night I passed out during the NYI-FLA overtime and missed some good hockey I had been hoping to watch.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 23, 2016 -> 08:50 AM)
I had the opposite problem. I stayed up for the whole game Thursday night, so last night I passed out during the NYI-FLA overtime and missed some good hockey I had been hoping to watch.

Last night was a pretty nice slate of games

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 23, 2016 -> 03:32 PM)
Too bad Q couldn't make it work with Trevor Daley, seems to be doing OK in Pittsburgh.

He's just so useless defensively. He's probably still better than a lot of what we have, though.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 23, 2016 -> 07:04 PM)
He was a traffic cone in the west

And David Runblad has been playing in Switzerland for 4 months. Eastern Conference >>>>> Swiss League. My expectations would be minimal but is he really worse than the other options? And he has some offensive upside. They essentially traded him for Christian Ehrhoff, whose name I haven't heard in weeks.