2015-16 NHL thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony @ Apr 24, 2016 -> 03:03 PM)
That sounds like trouble for a long Stanley Cup Playoffs run....

They basically have a 2, 3, and 4 defensemen. Johns looks like young Brent Seabrook and Kilngberg has a ton of potential (only the offensive side has really shown so far). Oduya has been solid. The rest of it is day to day.

It's much better than they were earlier in the season, but they still don't look like a Cup winner with Tyler Seguin healthy. This game has been all about their fourth line having good shifts giving Spezza's line great starts.

Edited by AustinIllini

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 24, 2016 -> 04:38 PM)
Oh f*** off, little boy.

Anyway Wild just scored an awesome goal set up by Koivu. Now it's getting interesting.

Telling another member of a message board to f***off probably won't get you suspended since you've been around for so long, but you probably should be.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Apr 24, 2016 -> 04:39 PM)
Telling another member of a message board to f***off probably won't get you suspended since you've been around for so long, but you probably should be.

Your attitude is the worst. Always trying to start stuff. If I get suspended whatever, but all you do is annoy people. I'm going to just block you so I don't have to read your annoying posts, but what will happen will happen.

Good lord are you a piece of work. And yes, they can cheer now.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 24, 2016 -> 04:42 PM)
Your attitude is the worst. Always trying to start stuff. If I get suspended whatever, but all you do is annoy people. I'm going to just block you so I don't have to read your annoying posts, but what will happen will happen.

Good lord are you a piece of work. And yes, they can cheer now.

My attitude? "If this is the end of the Hawks dynasty, it was awesome" is annoying but when people say pessimistic stuff, it's fun and controversial. Good talk.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Apr 24, 2016 -> 04:45 PM)
My attitude? "If this is the end of the Hawks dynasty, it was awesome" is annoying but when people say pessimistic stuff, it's fun and controversial. Good talk.

Sorry didn't mean to pick on you. Let's band together and go Hawks!