2015-16 NHL thread

I basically gave up this year that I could catch up in my hockey knowledge to have anything interesting to say here. But, I have been incredibly nervous this series having went to Missouri. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing that group shut the hell up after the hawks once again move past them.

Aside from it sucking if the hawks exit the playoffs, it is doubly sucky for me if they are out at the hands of the blues.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 11:48 AM)
Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 3m3 minutes ago View translation

Corrected #Blackhawks lines during morning skate:

Panik-Toews-Kane

Panarin-Anisimov-Fleischmann

Ladd-Kruger-Hossa

Desjardins-Shaw-Weise

Fleischmann is in for Teuvo???

Teuvo has started to play better, but he was the one who got hit at the end of game 6 when STL took a penalty and he did favor his leg, so perhaps it's an injury?

Regardless I can't see Fleischmann getting much playing time out there. Kane might play 23 minutes.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 12:01 PM)
Teuvo has started to play better, but he was the one who got hit at the end of game 6 when STL took a penalty and he did favor his leg, so perhaps it's an injury?

Regardless I can't see Fleischmann getting much playing time out there. Kane might play 23 minutes.

He just doesn't play the right type of game to be very useful in a physical series like this. Like Kane did early in his career, he has got to learn to create space, and to battle in the corners. He just isn't there yet. Sure against a team like Dallas where it would be wide open, TT would be a great idea. Again the Blues of the world? Terrible fit.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 07:54 PM)
Looks like the whistles are going to stay in the pockets. Need to adjust

Third period in Minnesota yesterday was so crazy to watch, but their were so many ignored infractions. Excessive interference and holding.

QUOTE (Tony @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 07:55 PM)
Not the end of the world, but that goal was off a total fire drill in the defensive zone. Hawks have had some chances, looks pretty even out there, but the Hawks have basically spotted them one goal to open this game

There was a great pick set to clear that shooting lane.