2015-16 NHL thread

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Sep 24, 2015 -> 08:59 PM)
I could definitely see that happening

They almost have to. Right now, he's not super marketable and he's a cornerstone of your franchise. The reality is, Kane has to be more responsible. No, of course he's not immediately guilty in this instance, but this is not his first incident where he's been out drinking and winds up with some pretty disturbing allegations coming out.

You just don't hear about this happening to many other players.

Edited by AustinIllini

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kane is a walking magnet of stupidity following him.

let take a look, he was going out and drink with friends. he had a chauffeur, so he would not be involve in any drinking and driving violation.

yet he gets in trouble.

its not that he has to grow up, but he really have to think of his pirioties in life. if he has a problem with alcohol, he may get that work on, and not publicly ..... this whole thing, regardless of how it goes, will be a eye opener for him.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Sep 25, 2015 -> 07:38 AM)
plus the lack of his DNA below her waist (if that report is true) pretty much means there is no case. It's the accuser's word versus Kane with no physical evidence confirming the allegation of penetration.

His lawyer repeatedly has said that his DNA didnt appear there so I would think that report is accurate.

QUOTE (LDF @ Sep 25, 2015 -> 08:38 AM)

let take a look, he was going out and drink with friends. he had a chauffeur, so he would not be involve in any drinking and driving violation.

yet he gets in trouble.

its not that he has to grow up, but he really have to think of his pirioties in life. if he has a problem with alcohol, he may get that work on, and not publicly ..... this whole thing, regardless of how it goes, will be a eye opener for him.

His friends are morons, which is part of if not a huge part of the problem. You have to understand the types of people that come from that area.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 25, 2015 -> 01:46 PM)
His friends are morons, which is part of if not a huge part of the problem. You have to understand the types of people that come from that area.

i don't buy that. reason is he is a young dude, and have friends if they were not his friends from teenage yrs but recent friends. then they are hangoners. those who kiss arse and just like to be part of the posse.

but if they are true friends, they are having a wild time, like most single young males with money to burn.

but look that it from this way. he was being responsible in some way. no drinking and driving. he has someone else doing the driving.

remember i am not against or for anyone here, i will post something later, i am looking at one part of this. his violation of any other possible crime.

Edited by LDF

Great, now the Blackhawks are THAT fanbase. Way to go guys.

Chicago Sun-TimesVerified account

‏@Suntimes

Threats aimed at @670TheScore's @JulieDiCaro over Patrick Kane coverage keep her from work.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/blackhawks-hoc...ick-kane-threat

https://twitter.com/JulieDiCaro/status/6472...9752705/photo/1

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 25, 2015 -> 09:36 AM)
Great, now the Blackhawks are THAT fanbase. Way to go guys.

Chicago Sun-TimesVerified account

‏@Suntimes

Threats aimed at @670TheScore's @JulieDiCaro over Patrick Kane coverage keep her from work.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/blackhawks-hoc...ick-kane-threat

https://twitter.com/JulieDiCaro/status/6472...9752705/photo/1

At least I won't have to hear her stumble through updates today.

Girl went home to change her top before going to the hospital to get rape kit done., mother accompanied girl to the hospital. Mother was given brown bag by nurse to put the said top in.

Mother was last person seen with brown bag.

Edited by Knuckles

QUOTE (LDF @ Sep 25, 2015 -> 08:38 AM)

yet he gets in trouble.

Id say its looking more and more like he didnt do anything wrong and he isnt going to get in trouble. So what exactly is the problem?

He went out with friends, didnt drive drunk, and for all we know he didnt hurt anyone. This was all during the offseason as well.

So far they have no DNA implying rape, the accusers family has more or less been caught fabricating evidence somehow leading to their lawyer to quit and now the accusers friends/witnesses dont want to testify. Unless something changes why the hell should the Hakws or Kane have to do anything?

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 25, 2015 -> 04:16 PM)
Id say its looking more and more like he didnt do anything wrong and he isnt going to get in trouble. So what exactly is the problem?

He went out with friends, didnt drive drunk, and for all we know he didnt hurt anyone. This was all during the offseason as well.

So far they have no DNA implying rape, the accusers family has more or less been caught fabricating evidence somehow leading to their lawyer to quit and now the accusers friends/witnesses dont want to testify. Unless something changes why the hell should the Hakws or Kane have to do anything?

lets not try to split hairs in a statement to or for an statement you want to make.

i am not saying he was guilty, all i said, trouble followed him.

he did everything possible in the realms of being a young man with raging hormones and a situation where a girl with a hidden agenda, if that is the case, by all accounts, was maneuvered into this situation.

hence, i said he is a magnet. why couldn't something like this happen to someone else???

QUOTE (LDF @ Sep 25, 2015 -> 10:29 AM)
lets not try to split hairs in a statement to or for an statement you want to make.

i am not saying he was guilty, all i said, trouble followed him.

he did everything possible in the realms of being a young man with raging hormones and a situation where a girl with a hidden agenda, if that is the case, by all accounts, was maneuvered into this situation.

hence, i said he is a magnet. why couldn't something like this happen to someone else???

Someone making fraudulent claims about someone isnt trouble following them around though. Should he just never leave his house now because trouble might be following him? He hasnt gotten in any trouble in 5 years...

QUOTE (LDF @ Sep 25, 2015 -> 10:34 AM)
dang it, what happen to cause him to do this/

He did it because the mother made up a story about the "bag" being dropped off at her house when she had it all along. The DA is pissed because the report made his office sound incompetent and that's just not true.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 25, 2015 -> 03:35 PM)
Someone making fraudulent claims about someone isnt trouble following them around though. Should he just never leave his house now because trouble might be following him? He hasnt gotten in any trouble in 5 years...

semantics ..... being real petty here.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Sep 25, 2015 -> 03:42 PM)
He did it because the mother made up a story about the "bag" being dropped off at her house when she had it all along. The DA is pissed because the report made his office sound incompetent and that's just not true.

ok we now know that. i thought something was said or something. many thanks.