2015-16 NHL thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to Rocky for (once again) eating that bad contract.

Hawks with the youth movement coming in now. Dano, Kero, Hartman, Panarin, Teravainen, TVR, Gustafsson, Svedberg. All 24 and younger.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 09:59 AM)
They had the same record last year. Looked how that turned out... although I will admit the lack of scoring is a bit worse this year and the fact they have more rookies. I doubt they'll miss the playoffs unless they pull a Kings and really not give a s*** in the regular season.

Yeah but now everyone in the division is good. The Stars are 9-2. Nashville holding serve. Blues are always dangerous. Blackhawks looked completely outclassed against Winnipeg.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 10:55 AM)
Props to Rocky for (once again) eating that bad contract.

Hawks with the youth movement coming in now. Dano, Kero, Hartman, Panarin, Teravainen, TVR, Gustafsson, Svedberg. All 24 and younger.

Bring it.

And to tie in with the previous subject: If the Blackhawks are going to miss the playoffs, this is the lineup I want them to miss with.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 04:04 PM)
Mark Lazerus ‏@MarkLazerus 1m1 minute ago

#Blackhawks send Bryan Bickell to Rockford, recall Marko Dano. Go crazy, Twitter.

holy cow..... i really didn't think they had it in their pants to do this move.

i really stand corrected....

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 07:32 PM)
Yeah but now everyone in the division is good. The Stars are 9-2. Nashville holding serve. Blues are always dangerous. Blackhawks looked completely outclassed against Winnipeg.

maybe so, all they need is to gets these youngins playing time and experience..... make the playoff at whatever seat and playoff time is a whole different animal.

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 01:32 PM)

The Hawks were going to struggle with the turnover at the bottom of the roster anyway. Take out the NHL's best defenseman, and it only makes it worse. I fully expect this team to spend the first half of the season being streaky. We'll just have to hope they don't fall too far off before they get hot.

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 01:32 PM)

Still only 10 games in. The Leafs were starting off fast the past 2 years as well and fell back. And Winnipeg always does well against the Hawks. Same with Colorado and Varlamov.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Nov 3, 2015 -> 08:13 AM)
Are Panarin shirseys sold anywhere? I can't find one online and I can't custom-make one because it "violates the NHL.com player customization rules"

Best bets are near the stadium most likely. Ill check Gunzos