2015-16 NHL thread

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 11, 2015 -> 07:35 PM)
There was no questioning of your fandom in my post. I legitimately just thought you were a Stars fan, so I was joking about the loss to the Marlies last night. If you are not, then OK, I'll save my jokes for one of the other 78 people in the state of Texas that care about hockey.

that is funny. :usa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 11, 2015 -> 01:35 PM)
There was no questioning of your fandom in my post. I legitimately just thought you were a Stars fan, so I was joking about the loss to the Marlies last night. If you are not, then OK, I'll save my jokes for one of the other 78 people in the state of Texas that care about hockey.

Well, at least the ones that didn't come from somewhere up north.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 11, 2015 -> 01:35 PM)

Sorry, I shouldn't have bitten your head off on that.

The 78 people comment made me chuckle. The crazy thing is, through nine home games, the Stars are fifteenth in average attendance per game.

Of all the teams in the American south, they may be the only one worth keeping, as only they and Nashville draw in the top 20.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 13, 2015 -> 02:28 AM)
Kane is on another level right now. Maybe that bulls*** focused him a bit more on what's important in his life.

i agree 100 % .... i think that crap that happen to him, may have open his eyes and gave him a shot of reality.

tie game 1-1

nj goal against the hawks 1st line.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 08:57 PM)
With Keith and Rosival coming back this weekend, it sounds like Gustafsson and Svedberg are out because they have two way contracts, Daley and Runblad dont.

Yeah I went and looked at the math. He looks like a good third pair, very competent.

I'll be honest. I'd rather not have Rosy.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 10:00 PM)
Yep Kane giveth and Kane taketh away with that high stick that led to the Devil's PP goal that is the game winner.

We could have had 5 goals but pretty bad loss at home. This team has a lot of talent but its never clicking at once. Right now we have exactly one scoring line and about 2.5 defensemen. This is the type of team that gets better as the season goes on but it would be nice to put some wins in our pocket now

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 10:00 PM)
Yep Kane giveth and Kane taketh away with that high stick that led to the Devil's PP goal that is the game winner.

More like "Kane giveth and everyone else taketh away." They are getting nothing from everyone on the offense aside from Kane, Panarin, Anisimov and Toews (and Teuvo somewhat). Shaw, Garbutt, Hossa, Kero, Dano, Kruger, and Desjardins have done nothing.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 10:13 PM)
More like "Kane giveth and everyone else taketh away." They are getting nothing from everyone on the offense aside from Kane, Panarin, Anisimov and Toews (and Teuvo somewhat). Shaw, Garbutt, Hossa, Kero, Dano, Kruger, and Desjardins have done nothing.

We cant depend on the rookies to add too much yet, the top line hasnt been very good. I DO like Garbutt up there at times though but we still need another top line winger

Hossa, hasn't been producing and that first line, they can't find someone to produce and mesh like Saad. they truly need a #1 winger... but if Hossa is on his last leg, due to age, that firs line is doom.

that 3rd line, the hawks have individual talent there, but no one to magically bring them together, as of right now. Dano is not doing it. Tevo isn't doing it with Toews line or on the 3rd line, Tikhonov didn't play, Daley what the f***.

Kane had the most ice time, this is unusual for a Q game. usually it is 3 dman but wow.

i read the Jarome Iginla wants to go to a team that is or could be playoff bound.

col has room on the cap, Daley, 1 rounder and prospects, damn i even throw in Tevo for him.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Nov 13, 2015 -> 05:13 AM)

has been out the last 2 games due to illness.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Nov 13, 2015 -> 07:33 AM)
I'm sorry, what now? You would be willing to give up a 21 year old Teravainen for a 38 year old Iginla?

You have now revoked your privileges to ever be critical of any Blackhawks roster move, sorry LDF. Those are the rules.

way too funny. i like it. :notworthy