6/30 White Sox at Cardinals

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Jul 1, 2015 -> 03:22 AM)
Who in your eyes has been better? Keuchel, Archer, and Gray have been fantastic but not on Sale's level.

nice question, but there has to be a standard to be used to judge the pitchers.

is it based on wins, innings pitched, K's shutouts,

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 30, 2015 -> 09:25 PM)
This is Sale 100th career start. The Sox are 55-44 when he starts. That's terrible considering how good he is.

Oh my god that is the most depressing stat I've seen on here in a long time..

I'm being serious it makes me question why I love this franchise

Would have been nice if Chris had a ST so his April wasn't so bad but alas he didn't and it is what it is. You can make a case for him now with stats and I think you'll be able to make a better case as the season goes on.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 30, 2015 -> 09:24 PM)
It's the opposite, chris hasn't been on their level in anything other than the strikeout title, but I'm too tired to fight this one so I'll just link to the stats.

Lol...at least put some effort in if you're going to be a whiny little b****. For someone who constantly quotes fWAR like it's the bible, I'm shocked your using bWAR & ERA as proof that Sale hasn't been on their level. Chris has the second lowest FIP & lowest SIERA in baseball. He's arguably been the best starter in baseball and anyone saying otherwise is simply looking for reasons to complain about this team.

I'm in complete awe of the cardinals and what they have been able to do this year. Call up a backup outfielder from the minors and he rakes. Meanwhile on the south side there's no hope in sight.

Edited by reiks12

QUOTE (reiks12 @ Jun 30, 2015 -> 09:40 PM)
I'm in complete awe of the cardinals and what they have been able to do this year. Call up a backup outfielder from the minors and he rakes. Meanwhile on the south side there's no hope in site.

The Sox have no room for outfielders from the minors. They spend $6 million on utility level talent.