Soccer

DBAHO

Does any1 else here follow any soccer teams who aren't in the Major League Soccer? I support West Ham United in the 1st division of England and they don't have a manager at da moment but they guy they want (Alan Pardew) who manages another club just resigned but that club (Reading) won't accept his resignation? Frankly I think this is utter nonsense because every1 in England knows that this guy will take over and it's going to be a matter of time. Imagine if da Cubs wanted Manuel and he resigned, but KW and Reinsdorf wouldn't accept his resignation?

Does any1 else here follow any soccer teams who aren't in the Major League Soccer? I support West Ham United in the 1st division of England and they don't have a manager at da moment but they guy they want (Alan Pardew) who manages another club just resigned but that club (Reading) won't accept his resignation? Frankly I think this is utter nonsense because every1 in England knows that this guy will take over and it's going to be a matter of time. Imagine if da Cubs wanted Manuel and he resigned, but KW and Reinsdorf wouldn't accept his resignation?

You are talking about FOOTBALL!!! :) I love it.

I dont like English League, they have a lot of bad players that receives a ton of money but they cant pass a ball in 10 meters or dribble.

I'm brazilian, my favourite team is Nautico and the site is on my sig.

Who is your best football player in the world??? (Dont tell me is Beckham, please!)

BTW, 5 time champions of the world!

Hmm Best player in da world I'm not too sure but here would be my best team

Goalkeeper: Gianluigi Buffon

Left Back: Roberto Carlos

Right Back: Glen Johnson (Potential, couldn't think of any1 else)

Centre Back: Rio Ferdinand

Centre Back: Roberto Ayala

Left Wing: Harry Kewell

Centre Midfield: Juan Sebastein Veron

Centre Midfield: Rivaldo

Right Wing: David Beckham

Striker: Ruud Van Nistrelrooj

Striker: Raul

out of those, I'd probably say Raul's da best.

Hmm Best player in da world I'm not too sure but here would be my best team

Goalkeeper: Gianluigi Buffon

Left Back: Roberto Carlos

Right Back: Glen Johnson (Potential, couldn't think of any1 else)

Centre Back: Rio Ferdinand

Centre Back: Roberto Ayala

Left Wing: Harry Kewell

Centre Midfield: Juan Sebastein Veron

Centre Midfield: Rivaldo

Right Wing: David Beckham

Striker: Ruud Van Nistrelrooj

Striker: Raul

out of those, I'd probably say Raul's da best.

:o No Ronaldo????????????

Ronaldo is the best player in the world by farrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! After him comes Zidane.

My team:

GK: Buffon

Left back: Roberto Carlos

Defenders: Maldini & Samuel

Right back: Cafu

Midfield: Émerson

Midfield: Redondo

Midfield: Ronaldinho

Midfield: Zidane

Forward: RONALDO

Forward: Vieri

David Beckham would be on the 5th team...

My team:

DBAH0, there are club teams that are better than the team you fielded. Real Madrid, is better than a lot of national teams, so I guess they don't really count, but other than them there are plently that could beat that team.

I like rafa's team better because it has 3 former or current Roma players and 3 Italians. :D

DBAH0, there are club teams that are better than the team you fielded. Real Madrid, is better than a lot of national teams, so I guess they don't really count, but other than them there are plently that could beat that team.

I agree with you, Dan. But Brazil is the best team in the world, even Real. Argentina has a better team than Real.

My team:

I like rafa's team better because it has 3 former or current Roma players and 3 Italians. :D

Haha, ahh that's funny. Yeah I suppose lookin at both rafa's team and mine I need to change some players. Cafu would prob be right back, and maybe Ronaldinho in da midfield, or a support striker behind da main 2. But I defintiely wouldn't put in Emerson or Redondo in my midifield cos how old r they? Over 30 I think. I would have put in Vieria as 1 of my midfielders.