**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**

Brian

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I wasted two hours of my life watching that crap. True, I got to see the master, Q, pitch. But I already knew he was a god. Sickening display of offense, White Sox. All the usual suspects continue to suck. Please get rid of LaRoche and Melky ASAP. And trade Shark for a haul!! Get the trading in gear. We can rob somebody blind for Shark, who is excellent of late.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 09:45 PM)
This is the worst loss of the year.

This was awful.

No. Felix Doubront is not the player of the game Hawk. Jose f***ing Quintana is the player of the game.

It is always the opponents pitcher player of the game.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 09:45 PM)
Can't believe I wasted two hours of my life watching that crap. True, I got to see the master, Q, pitch. But I already knew he was a god. Sickening display of offense, White Sox. All the usual suspects continue to suck. Please get rid of LaRoche and Melky ASAP. And trade Shark for a haul!! Get the trading in gear. We can rob somebody blind for Shark, who is excellent of late.

You know Melky has been our best hitter the past few week right?

If every single batter isn't going up to Q and apologizing ferociously, they're wrong.

Call up Micah and Davidson. Davidson can't be any worse than Conor and then Gordon can go back to a backup INF role.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 8, 2015 -> 03:49 AM)
If every single batter isn't going up to Q and apologizing ferociously, they're wrong.

Call up Micah and Davidson. Davidson can't be any worse than Conor and then Gordon can go back to a backup INF role.

Davidson absolutely should be called up to platoon at 3rd base. Beckham's been horrible vs LHP this year.