1. 1. Combined team strikeouts: 15.5

• Over
    • Under

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 03:47 PM)
They were discussing our pitching staff and what we could give them in help for their playoff run. Ofcourse Shark was the name they did mention Q too.

And what's wrong with discussing that? Given their minor league system, I would hope the Sox at least talk to them if they start trading away players.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 03:47 PM)
They were discussing our pitching staff and what we could give them in help for their playoff run. Ofcourse Shark was the name they did mention Q too.

Haha...If they want Q they better realize they'll be saying bye-bye to some of those "core players" of the Cubs' future.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 03:50 PM)
And what's wrong with discussing that? Given their minor league system, I would hope the Sox at least talk to them if they start trading away players.

Discussing it is pointless because the odds of that happening are almost zero. It's too risky for both sides.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 03:53 PM)
Discussing it is pointless because the odds of that happening are almost zero. It's too risky for both sides.

The only Cubs prospect not on their current roster who I'd be remotely interested in as a return for Quintana is Schwarber.