1. 1. Combined team strikeouts: 15.5

• Over
    • Under

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 10:01 PM)
Was that Reinsdorf in the dugout?!?!?

Awesome. Jerry must really want the win today to be in the dugout! Or he doesn't want to get rained upon.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 04:59 PM)
I want to combine them into Micah Sanchez.

Yeah, that would be awesome.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 04:59 PM)
If we continue to hit well, I will gladly take Sanchez's defense over Micah's defense.

Continue to hit well? We've had like three games in the past two weeks where we scored more than 3 runs. And as I mentioned earlier, Sanchez is second to last in baseball in WAR. Micah, despite one of the worst defensive stretches in recent history, wasn't nearly as bad as Carlos has been. Why on earth would you sacrifice overall value in order to shore up the defense?

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 10:05 PM)
Sox don't win some of those recent wins with Micah's bad defense at second base.

Micah is going to have a lot of pressure on himself to improve his defense during his next call up. He's done as a major leaguer in Chicago if he butchers such an easy position. Fans will boo him out of town.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 05:02 PM)
Sanchez's defense + lack of offense > Micah's offense + bad defense. I want the Sox to get a good second baseman, or get a good third baseman and move Saladino to second. Till then leave Sanchez there.

Based on what? Advanced metrics say otherwise.

QUOTE (JolietThunder @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 10:06 PM)
I would love to see Sox find new home for Alexi....Everytime he comes up to bat I change channel I can't stand his attitude.

At least he bashed that 3-0 pitch for a nice single.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 06:06 PM)
Micah is going to have a lot of pressure on himself to improve his defense during his next call up. He's done as a major leaguer in Chicago if he butchers such an easy position. Fans will boo him out of town.

Easy position?

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 05:03 PM)
Micah Johnson is where he belongs. You don't need s*** defense at the MLB level.

Lol...Micah belongs in AAA while arguably the worst player in Major League Baseball deserves to be our starting 2B. All because of DEFENSE. Let's just competely ignore the other side of the game, because our team is so awesome offensively!