Commentary

StL

What are you some your favorite baseball CALLS/Commentary of all time? Maybe its also a great baseball moment...but what Im most interested in are calls you heard that you think were remarkable. What are a couple of your all time favorite calls? Some famous calls are...

"The GAINTS IN THE PENNAN!!! THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!! THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!"

"I don't believe....what I just saw!!"

"In to deep left center...from Mitchell....And we will see you....tomorrow night."

"Freese hits it in the air to center.........we will see you..........tomorrow night."

"A swing and a miss. and that's a winner! That's a winner! A world series winner...for the cardinals!"

"Smith corks one in to right down the line....it may go.....go crazy folks, go crazy!"

What are some of your favorite calls?

QUOTE (StL @ Jul 14, 2015 -> 06:01 PM)
What are you some your favorite baseball CALLS/Commentary of all time? Maybe its also a great baseball moment...but what Im most interested in are calls you heard that you think were remarkable. What are a couple of your all time favorite calls? Some famous calls are...

"The GAINTS IN THE PENNAN!!! THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!! THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!"

"I don't believe....what I just saw!!"

"In to deep left center...from Mitchell....And we will see you....tomorrow night."

"Freese hits it in the air to center.........we will see you..........tomorrow night."

"A swing and a miss. and that's a winner! That's a winner! A world series winner...for the cardinals!"

"Smith corks one in to right down the line....it may go.....go crazy folks, go crazy!"

What are some of your favorite calls?

My favorite call was from about 1993 or so. The Sox were in Oakland on a beautiful afternoon. They just kept showing bikini clad ladies over and over, and the vast majority where very hot.

About 7 innings of this goes on and Hawk finally says, " I'll tell you one thing about this camera crew in Oakland, Wimpy. Best beaver shooters in the league."