7/25 Games

GGajewski18

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jul 25, 2015 -> 10:39 PM)
Since when did Tony Kemp, all 5-6 of him (reported), become some elite prospect, such that trading one of our top prospects for him is insufficient?

Pass on Kemp. I'll take Micah and Anderson.

Easy homeboy, I'm matching players that were scratched today, not saying it's the entirety of the deal hence the "+" sign after Kemp's name.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jul 25, 2015 -> 07:04 PM)
Did I miss something? Why did Adams get promoted to Winston-Salem and is now back in Kanny?

Should have left him with WS, saw him with Kanny last night and he was anything but sharp, I like his fastball (93,94) though while his offspeed hits (86-88), he also worked well in jams he caused, Peralta was also throwing a fastball that reached anywhere from 94-97 but was getting hit hard, never knew Peralta threw so hard, looks like his time as a starter is up

The only noticeable defense I can report (again) is that Lechich has a cannon from RF, makes it look effortless like Matt Stafford

Offensively they were quiet, but Austin had a nice homer that kept carrying (in a park that is very tough to hit it out)