7/26 Sox @ Indians 12:10 CT

QUOTE (BrianAnderson @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 02:11 PM)
Serious question. Knowing what you know now and with how LaRoche is playing -- would you rather have had Dunn on a one year deal, or this LaRoche on a two year deal?

Dunn actually got on base from time to time

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BrianAnderson @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 02:11 PM)
Serious question. Knowing what you know now and with how LaRoche is playing -- would you rather have had Dunn on a one year deal, or this LaRoche on a two year deal?

Dunn. K and BB numbers would be the same but Dunn would hit for more power.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 01:13 PM)
You guys want to make good money? On the prop bets on Bovada you can bet on how an AB will end. Just bet the max $1,000 every time that LaRoche will K. You'll pay your house off in no time flat.

Nope. With my luck, the asshole would go on a tear.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 12:13 PM)
You guys want to make good money? On the prop bets on Bovada you can bet on how an AB will end. Just bet the max $1,000 every time that LaRoche will K. You'll pay your house off in no time flat.

I actually used to bet on Thome to K quite a bit towards the end of his career.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 12:12 PM)
That's fine but statistically he's one of the worst catchers in baseball in terms of WAR. We have a catcher behind him who is actually middle of the pack. I think that would qualify as much better option.

Our manager cannot even be bothered to look at the statistics of our relievers - he still just goes with the traditional handedness matchups. You expect him to utilize WAR?