7/26 Sox @ Indians 12:10 CT

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 02:44 PM)
he's not even remotely close to ok. And he's not even average behind the plate. His lateral movement is some of the slowest I've seen.

I agree Flowers in not OK nothing about him is ok.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 02:45 PM)
You're not going to get much salary relief Greg. Everyone is seeing the same guy as we are right now.

Nor are we gonna package him with Shark in order to get zero talent.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 12:40 PM)
I'm amazed at the Flowers hatred on the board. How many catchers can hit in baseball? Tyler is OK, nothing special but OK.

Well..........no he really isn't even ok. Hitting-wise he's terrible.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 08:45 PM)
No it won't. They need to take 4 from Boston too though. 8 straight wins would get them to 50-50. Then they'd still need to go 35-27 to win 85 games. Just such a big hole.

I don't want to downplay this possible sweep, but you know this weird team will go to Boston and just get owned. Prolly lose all 4. Please trade, Hahn, trade.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 01:50 PM)
I don't want to downplay this possible sweep, but you know this weird team will go to Boston and just get owned. Prolly lose all 4. Please trade, Hahn, trade.

This team will probably lose 3 of 4.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 07:50 PM)

Still 5 days until the deadline, lots can happen. If they go and sweep Boston and Twins keep losing, then selling might be a tough call.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 12:50 PM)

Greg, I enjoy your posts. But posts like these where you're just pulling s*** out of your ass really diminish your credibility.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 02:51 PM)
Still 5 days until the deadline, lots can happen. If they go and sweep Boston and Twins keep losing, then selling might be a tough call.

Sell it is not a tough call at all.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 07:52 PM)
Sell it is not a tough call at all.

It is if they win 8 straight and cut the WC lead down to 3 with a lot of the guys who forgot how to play baseball the first 3 months of the year remembering what they're doing.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 12:51 PM)

I don't think we need to even focus on Minnesota.

They key should be whether this team starts to play well enough where it can run off wins in bunches like we thought it could when we drafted Rodon and traded for Shark.

If they do, the Twins aren't going to matter...it'll end up coming down to 3-4 teams battling it out over the final weeks.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 07:52 PM)
Greg, I enjoy your posts. But posts like these where you're just pulling s*** out of your ass really diminish your credibility.

Sorry bout that last post. It's such a weird team it always does bizarre stuff. That's why I thought they'd probably go to Boston and reverse this great sweep and get swept. I mean if this lead holds up, Cleveland just pulled a Sox this series. Got swept unexplicably.

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 07:53 PM)
Wow...some real "fans" here....hoping to lose...wow. It's been fun.

I don't think anybody wants 'em to lose. You have to admit this team has been a bizarre squad to follow.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 12:57 PM)
Sorry bout that last post. It's such a weird team it always does bizarre stuff. That's why I thought they'd probably go to Boston and reverse this great sweep and get swept. I mean if this lead holds up, Cleveland just pulled a Sox this series. Got swept unexplicably.

With the pitching we have, we have the capability to win basically any series. The problem is, with the offense we have, we have the capability to lose every game.